Thursday, December 7, 2017

Thursday December 7

Only for today and only for today I am trapped in this place. Last time I was here it was last September. It will  a while for me to get here again. I simply do not like it at all.


I have been asked to come here, while they conduct their business at the apartment.


The most important activity at CNS is to read the newspaper of the day.

In my opinion it is  a declining media there is nothing for it to do about this fact. It lags behind the fact of the world.

Personally I enjoy reading the Economist magazine, it is a weekly publication and it is  writing about a lot of subjects.

There is a lot of  geopolitical matter. It comes with a delay of a week. In my opinion  this delay allows  to digest the news rather than bounce  out of the latest happening.


It is clearly a magazine that tries to offer facts over politic, it does include the whole worlds.


I am at the clinic for only today and today only.  Jolanta wanted me to get in the pool.

It is actually a cold day and beside I do not like to get wet here at the clinic...

Today's temperature is 12 Celsius or 53 Fahrenheit.

Perfect temperature to get wet dear CNS

There is no way I will get in the pool with this temperature. Final answer.










No comments:

Post a Comment