Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Additional thoughts

Additional thoughts for the day. Today at the clinic there was a meeting of therapist in the education room, I said Hi to everybody  Sarah was there as well, as I had my lunch brought here I eat with the other patients
Here is my yummy lunch, steak, mushed potatoes -home made- and a really good salad made with corn, celery, tomatoes, olive oil






And of course Dark chocolate as a dessert. The thing is that I like dark chocolate and I am well known here at CNS for bringing always with me some chocolate. I started bringing both dark and white chocolate because many of the NRS people like only white chocolate. So I thought that it is good sharing the goodies.
I really appreciate whenever I can share my chocolate with anybody

Today I am planned to go to the gym to dance Zumba, I like it as it makes me feeling good. Hopefully today Alexis is coming with me as well. She mentioned she was coming today, let's see how she feels about it.
Last time she came we had a lot of fun. I have the opportunity to bring a person with me at the gym, and as Simona is travelling somewhere else I will dance with Alexis today. The last time I went I danced with Maria, a good friend of mine I normally meet at the gym. Maria has a son in Texas and she is a really strong person.

Anyway I saw Sarah Gutierrez my Case Manager and told her she is really doing a great job with everybody. Today I did not have any stickers for Ian her son, normally I bring it to her. I will bring it to her tomorrow.

Simona told me that our boys have enough sticker and don't need any more


No comments:

Post a Comment