Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday 24

It is Monday 24 and it is all good
I  worked with Bethany on my word fluency, my goal is 20 and thus far I have achieved the following results
letter I   18 words
Letter A  15 words
Letter M 17 words
the goal is to reach 20 words

I worked on my independent Education by updating my blog

Then I worked on Counseling Group with Matt, we have done Meditation. I like working on my breath and with Matt, as this is helping us a lot

I then had a good lunch. Here is a picture of me being silly at lunch
I had g good turkey roast from Trader Joe's with pan sired eggplant; very Italian indeed.
I love cooking food whenever I can, I almost never buy food prepared from outside, except when it is Sushi
I love Sushi...don't you? Not everybody though like sushi. I know for personal experience. It is OK there is other food to eat as well.

Anyway I have composed my personal shopping list, send it to Rene. I asked for some help to Simona my wife, as I would like to buy some T-shirts available on-line only. It looks like I must have misplaced our credit card. After thinking about it, I am sure Simona knows where they are.

Anyway, the days is going well, our kids Chicco and Lapo are at school and they are going to be back at home in about 30 minute.
I am going to call them to say hi and to let them know I love them

Today our kids are going to Teak-won do with Marina our nanny

I need to run now

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment