Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday night

Tonight I went to the gym to do Kick boxing with Cristie. The boys were at Taekwon do
At the gym I met Maria, Gym and Richard. Richard drives the bus from Bakersfield to LAX and Bakersfield and Santa Barbara.. Richard has many grandchildren and great grandchildren

Maria was really working out, she did the class before the kicknoxing one

Richard is a good guy, tonight he had a cold so no hand shaking.
Riina was also there tonight. She is a breast cancer survivor, overall her health is doing quite well
At the gym I went with Joseph.
I said hi to Lydiana and to Carlos two of the persons I saw tonight.
I grabbed the recyclable and as usual I Carlos mentioned 10% goes to the gym :)
We are kidding of course

While at the gym Simona called me but I have lost her call. I hope she is going to read my blog
I am good and at CNS
 Thank you Sarah and Rene and all the oher therapists for your help and support

Note: I really need to find a trap for the Leprechaun that is roaming free around the complex :)
Best Regards
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment