Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday July 13

It is a hot day in Bakersfield.

The air is hot and  heavy. The atmospheric pollution is taking a toll on the ones that are sensitive to it.

Me in primis I am very sensitive to the air cleanness.

The flower are the prospering in this very polluted climate. Certainly there is  something to be said about the adaptation of the species (ops I forgot that Darwin already wrote something about it)


A very brownish park in the morning.


The park is there 

The more I clean the more it gets dirty




I  do not like a place that looks to be dirty to me. 
So I am cleaning it every single time I see fits to do so.

I am low on space on google even there. I am deleting as much as I can given the time I have.

I had a good breakfast by myself.

I do  not care the company of the others, I am good by myself. I prefer it this way. 

I actually do not like to have any NRS around to do things for me.

So I ended up doing everything by myself and for myself.

Like food, cleaning  and so go on.






There is one thing I am dependent by CNS is from their hand out of the money.

Oh yes because the insurance takes care of that little thing called money at CNS.

Like today $75 for grocery and $24 for outing.

As the infinite wisdom of CNS has decided to switch the movie outing based on the apartment.... thanks God there is CNS taking care of this matter I am frankly utterly disappointed with them all.

I wonder what the heck they gave me outing money this week.... 

Insurance pays as if it were a regular week.

BTW I already had several PRN medication for my head... because once you have a TBI like me your live is screwed by regular headache.

Does it matter yesterday I have been doing strenuous physical exercise...

Screw it, It does matter but I  like to do it that way...

Yesterday I went to the gym and walked back by myself.

Here is my observation for what I notice around.

The streets of Bakersfield are dirty and littered with trash
There is so much trash and the city does nothing to pick it up
In comparison La Canada is a different planet ... more civilized in fact
Part of the reality is that La Canada has definitely higher property taxes and values compared to Bakersfield.

The city income is definitely higher than the Bakersfield's one. 
Hence the La Canada city can afford to maintain the place in better order. 

Having a clean environment shows how much both the citizens and the city care about the place.
It is most definitely a different planet here in Bakersfield.

I wonder how anybody in the right mind frame would love to stay in a place to trashy and poorly maintained.
Let's move on from the trashy environment of Bakersfield.

Yesterday I took only my own schedule as CNS had decided to change the movie outing based on quadrant.

Like last week there were only two other guys beside me... it is clearly screwing up with people..so since every unit is supposed to get its own outing... from now on I will do my own only. Screw the other ones. 


I am maintaining the tone of the conversation to a civilized level by saying bloody you all CNS.

you can replace the bloody you with whatever you see fitting better...Emphatic cursive style  is necessary here.


I cooked my self some trofie pasta with a good veggies sauce.

I sliced carrots, celery, tomatoes and prepared several garlic cloves.



I then made a light soffritto with Coconut Oil


I cooked the sauce gently in the large pan


In the meantime the pasta water was boiling


When ready I poured the pasta and saved a scoop of the water for the sauce.


Here is the pasta al dente of course.


I added it to the sauce's pan and mixed with grated Parmesan cheese and ricotta.


I mixed it up and it was ready for dinner


A wonderfully great food.


I then went to the gym.
I signed out at 5:10 pm and walked to the gym.
I arrived on time for my class cycle with Cassie who was also subbing for Syliva on body pump.

By the way Cassie is showing no restrain  in bringing in class her boyfriend Nafsir.
Nafsir is eager to fulfill is primordial instinct in showing who his girl is within the herd.

I find their attitude very very primordial  like.  

Oh well god  made them and so who am I to convey a different message..
Not the absence of capitalization in the word god.

I am sure every single god fearing american person will find this matter startling..

Well every body is entitle of its own believe..
Right now right here this is where my believe ends.

Tampis for me it means I will go to hell.

Oh yes because right now I am already in hell at CNS.

You do not believe me ?
Come to the Swain Center come to the little village in Gosford, see by yourself.

I  have run out of space on Google.
I had to delete my email.
I went from 11, 000 down to 3,000 email

The used disk space is 14.45GB out of 15GB so it is 96% full
It is the best I could do it today.

I delete all the old picture of the family...





No comments:

Post a Comment