Monday, July 31, 2017

Monday July 31 2017

It is the last day of the month.

I am having hard time to deal with the heat.

Anyway, I am writing from the new clinic.

It is a large spacious building.

I have been setting up the computer number 2.

I asked Amanda for the password to the network and the password for the computer itself.

It is always one of the two.

She mentioned I am not required to go any longer at HH.

I am glad it turned out this way.

Lately I have been relatively dissatisfied over there.

They must have had a feeling for  this matter.

The restroom where not properly maintained if one of the aspect.

There was no cleaning paper no restroom cover.. everybody over there was fine with it.

I am frankly not able to use a public restroom that is not properly stocked. So that is one aspect of it.

Last few days they had been late in providing a lift to me and I got really distressed to say the least.

Distressed is really not the world I got absolutely annoyed  as with anybody that does not provide the service that it is paid for.
My program says I was supposed to leave by 2:30pm however they all came past 3pm and nothing happened to them. I got really annoyed and this is concluding the matter for me.

No more Dr Rossi for them to polish their volunteering prestige and cache.

I am made that way. CNS has pushed it too much so I gave been severing all the relationship with that place. Let's pretend and I am taking back by vacation time.

Because the way I see it is the way it is written on the CNS program.

I returned to Miss Amanda my Homes of Hope ID.

I am glad this has concluded.

Obviously I had enough of all the kids around and of all the visiting  of the people.

I am really not a person logging to stay with the kids of the other people.

I am caring only about my family. But there is more about it (see below)


Last Saturday July 29 my weight is 176.8 lb




I honestly do not why CNS is so worried about my weight.
Everybody is obsessed with my weight, And in fact in US  in general there is an epidemic of people that are overweight. These are real data from a very reputable source.


More than one-third (35.7 percent) of adults are considered to be obese. More than 1 in 20 (6.3 percent) have extreme obesity. Almost 3 in 4 men (74 percent) are considered to be overweight or obese. The prevalence of obesity is similar for both men and women (about 36 percent).

However they are all looking at my weight. Is that important for you all?
Right now I am 176.8 lb so that is really  set this matter for me.

I have been loosing weight for the last month  At the beginning of this month I was 179.6 lb

At the beginning of May I was 176 lb.

I am cook with my weight and I am feeling well about it.


Anyway Last Saturday  I went to Trader Joe's  with the bus to do my shopping.

I had all Organic food and healthy one.


Jamie had time to pose for a picture with me. It is Captain Morgan type of picture


You can recognize the same pose with the label.


Obviously Jamie consider me a very special customer.

Katie was there as well to greet me and to  encourage me to shop well.


I purchased all good ingredient and healthy food.

As always my biggest expense is on the food.

The grand total was $102.14.

In line with my recent spending.

I  purchased all the food I had planned in my grocery lists.



I used the gift card that Simona had given me to use.

It had run out of cash so I left it in the trash at the store.



Last Saturday as it was hot there was no fire drill at the apartment.


As such CNS had to find another  excuse to inspect their apartment.

 I received the visit of two very unpleasant people.

They are the highly respected blue shirt at CNS.

It means they are working as sup.

One of the them was Jose Mirales, the other was a junior little nasty woman her name is Aisha Jackson.

She is a short person and  a nasty person.

You see she is acting like one of that little dog on the road: all barking and unpleasant. And you wonder how it is possible to pack so much nastiness in a small size being.

I am not concerned in writing what my experience with the both of them is like.


I have recommended them to look for a new job at the local Walmart. 

This was not well received by CNS and  obviously it was not meant to be a compliment.

They are certainly fitting the Walmart  job description. 

It is based on low skill pool  and a poor attitude for customer service.

I am sure they would have no complaint about the hourly rate either they would be offered



They would certainly be able to work overnight to stock the shelves of the store.

A respectable job for their skill level. 

Going overnight  no customer interactions would be required. 

Obviously CNS does not give much about this observation. 


For lunch I had my  peaceful  good food.

Burrata, with Heirloom tomatoes, cucumber, avocado. 

All dressed with Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar


On Sunday July 30  I made a new batch of Overnight Oats.


I like to eat it in the morning.

It is a well proven preparation, healthy and nutritious.





I wrote a letter to my boys to tell them about my recent experience.

After all it is the world and fact I am experiencing while in Bakersfield and at CNS.
They are bound to keep it as memory of my long staying at CNS.
More like memories from my prison staying.

It should be called Silvio Pellico's letter after the famous author Silvio Pellico





On Sunday I had a quick lunch and went to the gym

I was ready at 1:15pm but the schedule said I was going at 2pm so I had to wait for the service.

Jenoviva showed up at 2pm to provide the service required by the insurance as given to me by the program.

Finally I was let go at the gym.

Over there I had the whole gym available to me.


I worked on the usual circuit of exercise I am doing at the gym

A lot of leg work, shoulder press, shoulder and back.

I stayed light as I am not there to bulk up.
So I am focusing on many repetition and on staying light.

My work out was duly written down on my memory book



Before living I stretched accurately and I tried to do some leg squat.

This was the part where I  was overdoing it.

At 4pm I was done at the gym and I left to walk back to the apartment.

It took me 20 minutes to make my way back.

Clearly I walked back along the way.

I noticed that  nobody but me walk  in Bakersfield.

At time I only meet a few black people.

Luckily I am of fair complexion and the police drive by not paying attention to me.

Once back at the apartment I signed on and made some good Trofie pasta with pesto sauce.

Pasta is a good nutritious food to get back the energy spent by the body,

It provides energy in the form of carbs.


Carbs are metabolized by the body as complex sugar, the fuel for the muscle.


Anyway eating pasta is a healthy food choice.

Pasta is not an aggravating food, on the contrary the choice of the sauce is the whole difference. 

A lot of people choose to have thick and fattening sauce.  Then they turn to blame the pasta.


Anyway this is the the reality of the food science.

A lot of the principle in the so called Mediterranean diet are very healthy and well known to the ones that are practicing it.


 The truth of the matter is that while I am handling the pleasant staying at CNS my mother is doing her best back in Italy.

She had a good weekend on the hillside with friends.

Everybody pitched in some food so they all had a good time together.










No comments:

Post a Comment