Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thursday May 26

Already,  it is all well.
I read the current event today and then at 11 am.

I went to my work program today. The place was closed.  I  used the inter phone and there was no answer. Josie drove me there.

Lucky Josie had not left me there.
So I took the van and we drove back here  to the  mount Vernon clinic.

The day is hot.


Simona and the kids are fine.
As usual the kids are at school. My mother in law Anna is taking care of the family while Simona is working as hard as possible to made sure the household is well maintained.

While at the park I greeted Michelle


The flowers at the apartment are too beautiful to ignore.
I post the flowers for everybody's eye and for everybody's kindness.






Yesterday I went to the gym 


Yesterday I distributed the new schedule then booked for the Maya theater for this Friday. 

 I did cycle with Cassie and bodycombah with Sylvia.

At Cycle I set the bike on high so that I could fully extend my legs.


I enjoyed myself  working out as usual.

My morning breakfast was a good one as usual
Cereal, Milk, blueberry, coffee with foamed milk.

Finally yogurt with flax seeds.

A healthy breakfast.
I cleaned the kitchen before leaving the apartment.
I mentioned Anna that the apartment needed some maintenance work.
She confirmed me that today they are going to fix what needs to be done.

Enjoy the reading 
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment