Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tuesday May 31

Let's review the salient facts for the weekend

Last Friday

I went to the Maya theater

I saw the X-man.

I my opinion is a very dull movie.

I  understand that Marvel is licensing all its superhero characters. Overall in my opinion  the result   was a movie very below expectation.  I guess next time I will need to make a better call. 
She is Morgana always kind with me.

I guess next Friday I will be going to the  gym instead at least I am having always a good time over there.

Last  Saturday the usual  activities of the weekend.
Cleaning the apartment and washing all my clothes. I used the laundry service  in the 500 building.
Should not be a surprise for you.  I had hard time finding a washing machine in order as there is always something that makes the facility machine out of order.
I guess such is life when you do not own the place.

At 10:30 I went for grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.

I purchased all I wanted to buy.

A lot of Organic fresh produce.

As always Meredith was there to greet me.

I spent $103.65

At least I  buy what I want at this place.

Good and healthy food comes with a good price.

I frankly believe it is OK

She is Meredith always glad to see me there.



Afterward I did put away all my food, tagged as required.

I started cooking.

I prepared a lentils soup.
Chopped carrot, potato and onion.

I  cooked for 40 minutes in a large pot.






Once done I added some shredded cheese, Olive Oil.

While cooking I 've done some THP.



Last  Sunday I went to church as always at St. Philips the Apostle church.


Monseigneur Sanchez was back  at the altar.

His preaching style is very captivating and makes worth attending church.


After Church I went to the gym

As always I signed off from CNS and went to the gym by myself.
It is one mile to go there and one mile to go back.

Once at the gym  I called CNS let them know how long I was going to stay for .

At the gym I weigh my self at it is 179.2 lb


Going to the gym is 1 mile on each direction.


Once there I worked on the following program.


I am increasing the number of repetition for every exercise I am doing.
Slowly and steady.

Rather than focusing on the weigh value I am focusing on the number of repetition.

I enjoyed my time at the gym.


The gym is the place I  like to be and I am going there as much as possible.

Then a 3pm  it was time for me to go walk back from the gym. I  walked back  and  signed back in at the apartment.


Walking back respecting the rules of the street and the green traffic light.


I brought my own water, as always.  

For the Memorial day barbecue on Monday I brought a Zucchini rise that I made from scratch


I cut the veggie and cooked the rise.

Once ready I put in the oven for a crispy fishing crust



10  minutes in the oven was enough to give it the desired finishing touch.




On Memorial day there was no CNS.
We had a barbecue at the Swan Center. There was a lot of food, I brought the Zucchini rise.






We all had a good time.

Afterward I went to the gym.

Daisy the sup drove me over there and came to pick me up once I was done.




I am always at the gym as I feel well over there. Looking forward to go back soon.

The family is well. The kids are on vacation so I do not dare calling there at home.
My wife is busier than ever so I am letting her free to do her things.

Over the Memorial weekend I have been putting order into my working bags.

I found a map of Beijing China and  a coin.

Clearly the coin is of Chinese Origin per the picture below




I  clearly brought back from China when I was there.




I also have some Yen note that I keep as a souvenir of when I used to travel to Japan on a regular basis.

Oh well this is a well known story of course.

I am happy that I have unlocked the China memory anyway

Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment