Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wednesday June 15 2016

Today the area around my shunt hurts

I left a voice mail with Melissa and Jolanta my case Manager.

They both dismissed it as being not the shunt but rather the muscle around the shunt that is tense,

In my opinion this is a simple dismissive get off my back answer.

Lucky Amanda gave an ice pack to apply  to my head.

It is wrapped with a clothes in order not to get an ice burn.


Anyway, you see how things are going on once you have a brain injury... there is nothing to do about it..
 You are scarred for life ...

Yesterday I was feeling fine.

I went to the gym like today where I feel great.

I did body pump with Ellie - light weight and a lot of repetition.

Then I had Zumba with Mike.

A good workout.


I had my money management done, receipt and all that it goes with it.

I also have took care of the trash that Doug left me next to nursing for me to throw away.

Whenever I open my eyes and experience the Bakersfield AAC world I feel sorrow for me as I came to this world.

A world of pain and sorrow...

My mother in Italy is keeping up with her daily life as we all do.



Enjoy the day as my nightmare keeps getting worse and worse...

Sincerely
Giuseppe 





No comments:

Post a Comment