Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Wednesday June 1 2016

Yesterday I had no Personal Shopping to do.

Therefore I Spent time putting things together at the apartment, cleaning  and cooking.


I used the left over I had from the latest event I took part at CNS.

I used the zucchini rise I had  available.

I mixed it with a couple of eggs, added a bit of milk and made a great frittata.


I also prepared a  healthy salad.
It had spinach, tomatoes, cucumber and avocado.
Olive Oil and balsamic vinegar as condiment. 


After dinner I went to the gym.

Yesterday I had body pump with Ellie (she wished me a Happy Birthday)
 I did a lot of good exercises focusing on repetition and range of motion.

I  did a lot of strengthening for my legs and my core.

Finally I had Zumba with Mike. 
It is a good cardio sport. Quick and a great way to  burn calories.

At 7pm I was ready to leave,  was tired and happy

Laurie the sup came to pick me up at the gym.
Initially I did not recognized her car.

Finally I was directed to her car and it all went fine.

At the apartment I checked in. I had my evening shower  a small snack with a banana, a peanut butter and honey sandwich.
Nursing brought me the new medication, we sorted it together. We figured out that it was missing my Metagenics.
Nursing went to collect the missing meds and it is all fixed.

This morning is already  a hot day in Bakersfield.

I followed my program as always.  Making sure it is done by the letter/

Simona and the kids are fine.

The kids are on vacation  from school. Simona is busier than ever.
Anna is taking care of the house as always.

The local flowers are as beautiful as ever







No comments:

Post a Comment