Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tuesday August 15 2017

It is  a day full of significance for the family.

Our eldest is going to VI grade - a level up at school.
It counts as Junior High School.

It is also his birthday today.

Were he living in Italy he would be a day off for him.  August 15 -today- is a National Holiday.  It is called Ferragosto. It is  traditionally ending the summer vacation and the normal year around life is resuming its activity


Anyway today everybody is fine. My wife is at work, the boys at school, I am attending  CNS Rehabilitation .

It is all falling in the line of life in US.


Normal flowers for the day




A quick walk at the park near the apartment

A beautiful day not that hot yet.

We are going to have a break of a couple of days from the heat.







We could not resist without AC in this area.  Excessive heat makes my blood pressure increases and as a result my shunt is hurting. It also hurts for any number of different factors.


For instance excessively intensive physical exercise leading to a high blood pressure.  Odd movements such like chest press with my head below my shoulder line.  For standing up too quickly in the morning when the blood pressure in my head changes.

So it is a really large variety of physical reasons all the above have been painfully experienced by me on my skull.

I personally got accustomed to using AC whenever I can. I use a bottle of cold water to press against my shunt and this cool down my head and the blood flow.

In the morning specifically I use a bag of frozen peas to press against my head and to let the pain decrease.

here is the little card that my sister email from Germany. She asked me to forward it to my son. Kind of an awkward tour of email  if you were to ask my opinion about it.


Yesterday evening I had a quick byte and then I went to the gym. 

I signed out at 5:30pm and Jessica drove me to the gymm

I had Yoga with Lilli and then cycle with Cassie

At yoga I stayed within my range of motion without straining my body.

A lot of people are jumping high and low following Lilli instruction.
Well not me..

After Yoga it was time to do static cycle with Cassie Marie.

The other instructor Misty is too close to the delivery date of her baby so she has to rest.

Anyway Cassie took the lead.

At 7:30pm I left and came back to the apartment.

My usual routine for the evening ensured.



No comments:

Post a Comment