Thursday, April 14, 2016

April 14 Thursday

Simona will be attending a conference in Tropical Meteorology in Puerto Rico,

She is going to give a talk and her group has a poster to present.

She is as always a very busy lady.

At home Anna my mother in law is going to stay with our boys.

The boys are going to keep their activities going while Simona is going to be on travel.

The flowers for you mon amour is my daily rose.


This morning walk in the park was as pleasant as always.


I completed my money management program for today.

CNS is giving me $75 for Grocery Shopping and $24 for outing.





I am fully balancing my outing money as what I am not using for the movie and the snack goes to S. Philips church for charity.


My expenses for grocery shopping are more complex. It highly depends on the week and on the month. Whenever I need money my RTC  Anna is making sure that I have it.



Considering that I like to eat healthy and I am always eating at home, I  have been maintaining a healthy budget.

Yesterday I eat Jasmine rice with meat ball and some carrot as a side.



Some time ago I purchased the frozen meatball at Trader Joe's. I felt it was time to eat it.
I do not believe I am going to purchase it any longer. I checked the rating on the web and it is not really good for either the meat nor the meatless ones.
Oh well what is done is done.


Yesterday I went to the gym and took classes.

I had cycle with Misty. I set the bike on high so that to fully extend my legs.



Afterward I took body pump with Sylvia.
I focused on light weight, repetition and range of motion.
Obviously I am not the type of person going to the gym to bulk up.
I am going there to release whatever stress I am accumulating and to stay fit.

I greeted Sylvia with a high five. She knows me quite well. She is used to see me over there at the 24 fitness gym on Gosford.

Part of my recovering process is to be able to bend my legs and to maintain a straight posture.
My walking is off, I sense it and everybody else in the community sees it.

Yet I am walking and moving my leg in front of each other.
Steady and surely.

For the boys.. little yellow crickets 


Here are the boys activities for the week:

Monday Taekwondo
Tuesday Homework
Wednesday Piano
Thursday Taekwondo
Friday Tennis for Chicco, Lapo plays with Alan
Saturday Tennis
Sunday Swimming at the Rose Bowl



Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment