Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday April 18

I had a terribly poor night last night.

I was awaken at 5am by Kevin P. swearing and talking about his own bowel condition...I called the reception at the time.  I also wrote everybody an email to make sure this matter is well documented.

I showed the email to the director of AAC Mss Amanda K. to make sure she is aware as well.. pulling my phone in front of her and letting her read it is to make sure she got the message.


As a result I had to drink several cups of coffee in order to be awaken.. thank you it is appreciated. my shunt really appreciates the current  treatment..


Well likely I do not have to work today..in fact I am not working at all.. I  have been recovering from a brain Injury for the past several years... I am in good company..anyway


Despite the latest poor night achievement I  did  throw the CNS trash that was left for me...

thank you it is a pleasure to be able to do it always...



I had the usual weekend

the salient aspect of it was catching a movie called the Jungle Book..

It was last Friday,. She is Morgana always kind with me.


I saw the movie in Imax and 3D surround sound system.

A good way to innovate the movie experience and ... to raise the ticket price as well as the movie  ticket is now $11.00

By the way while at the movie theater I could not resolve myself in looking into the trash for recycle as it is customary among the patients at CNS.. Sorry guys it is stronger than me.. I can not look into any trash bins unlike Mr. S. R. .....well you know exactly his name  no need of completing it.

Last Saturday... well the usual aspect of my  Saturday of course.

I cleaned the CNS apartment number 623 and washed all my personal clothing of course.

I washed my personal staff in the washer in the 500 building .


I wrote a letter to myself pretending it is from my family,..

It helps me releasing  pressure and feel my own spirit and my own condition.. 


The usual flower as it is said he likes (me) taking picture of the local flowers..






My sister Isabella sent me pictures of the work in her house in  Spain.
She has been having some renovation work.

She mentioned that the first bathroom is done.. really a beautiful work.





Her cat looks quite at easy



Her small kitchen is functional


The leaving room is large and surrounded by plants.


By the way, there is no TV around.. have you noticed....
Different style.

My sister Isabella leaves in Dusseldorf Germany (image below)


The river trough the city is called Rhein, 


These images are taken by a plane.

My sister is constantly in motion.
Either because of her job  or because she is travelling for leisure.

Grocery shopping  on Saturday morning at Trader Joe's


Releasing my frustration at the store.. I can buy  good product ...
 They know we pretty well.
last spending spree.. $99 

I  am always eating at the apartment, I eat all good items, good food and my diet is balanced. 
I cooked for myself.. I am fully capable and have a lot of fun to cook for me..

Whenever CNS come to check on me during my cooking time, I let them seat down and relax like the last time you guys were there.

I am fully capable of taking care by myself and for myself.
Over the weekend I washed all my staff


I washed my shoes and my gym attire.. 

it is getting warmer and warmer. My tracksuit is too hot for the current weather.

Beside my tracksuit pants are showing their  age.,., the rim above the shoes is all gone.. .. well you got the idea regarding the current conditions.






Last Sunday church of course..


I integrated the offering with my own money, it was quite meager...
You see money comes money goes...

Lunch.. 
I had something in great confusion.. my brain is shutting down and my mind greatly offuscated.

It is a day of celebrating anything today...

Oh well.. I have told miss Amanda that unless   I have a good night sleep, I will not come at AAC



Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment