Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday April 29

Yesterday I went the Homes of Hope at the Foster Parent Agency Center where John  miss Amanda's husband works.

It is a very pleasant environment for me to be.

Over there I am working at the computer helping Brandon and other people  with doing some useful work.

I normally take my lunch and work independently.


Yesterday I left my work  ready for this next week.


Afterward I went directly back to the apartment.

I prepared my grocery shopping list.

I then add time to go to the gym

It was time for doing Zumba with Mike and cycle with Tiffany

I am working hard over there, setting the bike at the high level so that I can properly extend my legs..

Alex came to pick me up once I was done at 7pm.

Once at home at the apartment I  prepared for the night.
Shower, snack and meds.

I slept well, uneventful night.
I was up and running gain this morning.

I had a high protein breakfast back at the apartment


Got the usual tour of helping around the maintenance people..
I believe in the good Karma.. you never know when you need help in life..

So I am gladly helping around at my best

Here is today's park




The beautiful roses at the apartment.



Chicco and Lapo were cheerfully going to school today.
When I talked to them they were having a good time in the car with Simona

Later today Chicco is going to play tennis while Lapo is going to play with Alan at Marina's place.


No comments:

Post a Comment