Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thursday April 21 2016

Yesterday I distributed the new schedule for the outing.
I booked for movie for this upcoming Friday

The kids had piano with Liz.


I went myself to the gym.

I had cycle and body pump with Sylvia.

At body pump I stayed light and focused on repetition for my lower extremities.

I am working on bending more and more my legs, keeping my balance and making sure my back is straight and stay healthy..

I had a lot of fun going at the gym.. a distressing  an peaceful event I am always looking for.

After the gym as always I was feeling energized



Nicole came back to pick me up from the gym.

In the evening I had my shower.  my light snack and my meds.

I had a very uneventful sleeping night, meaning it went all well.

I had money management completed today. Miss Mary and CNS gave me the $75 for grocery and $24 for outing.

The kids are fine. They were busy  going to school.

Both Chicco and Lapo  were happy to go to school.

Lapo had barely time to say Ciao to me before rushing out to school with Marina.


I had time to snap the usual flowers for Simona .





Leaving to go to Homes of Hope

Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment