Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tuesday April 12 2016

Well yesterday I went to the gym I was feeling full of energy.

I had dinner beforehand
Left over rise frittata, flax seeds arugula salad with tomatoes. Dressing: Olive Oil and Balsamic vinaigrette a tad of salt.


I was then ready for my gym at 5:30pm. I had Yoga with Lilli, afterward I had cycle with Lolita.

I set my cycle to high to fully extend my legs.. this is a critical step for me.

At the gym the usual familiar faces. Maria, gym, Damian, Delia and many others.

Over there I am working hard as  I am working hard here at CNS.. doing my best in any place.

Both Jolanta and Amanda are doing a really good job with me.

I am a very happy customers at CNS..

Simona and the boys are busy with their activities. Yesterday the boys went to Taekwon do.

This is me ready to go back home at the apartment.




David drove me to the gym and  and then  came to pick me up.

He was really tired and pretty down in energy.

Of course today I wake up by myself had breakfast.

A lot of coffee, flax seed, yogurt, cereal and blueberry.

Of course I  am having foaming  milk  with my coffee.

Foaming the milk makes it rich of hair  and makes the coffee light. 

Since Simona got me the tool to foam the milk I am using it as much as I can.

Today's park is really  a relaxing view. 

The good season is upon us.

I feel well walking in the morning in the park enjoying the great day and nature around me.

I am breathing by remaining Mindful of my activities.

Mindfulness is something that stays with us and can be applied everywhere.

It is a quality of the brain that is cultivated everywhere.

This is the park



The roses at the apartment are really beautiful.

Nature at its best expressing its harmonic beauty and great accomplishment.

I can not ignore the flowers...






No comments:

Post a Comment