Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thursday November 10

Yesterday I came back to the apartment after therapy.

I  went straight ahead to cooking. I had been defrosting a Cod Fillet.

 I lightly seasoned it and rolled it in flour with bread crumbs.

After dressing it I preheated the oven at 450F.

Once the oven was  hot enough the cod cooked  within 10 minutes.


It was my crunchy cod night.




Presentation is everything in life.

Here is there result with a great  salad as side. For the salad I used avocado and cherry tomatoes.


Olive Oil and Balsamic vinegar to dress the salad.

It looks great doesn't ?

 Yesterday evening I asked for a cash advanced from my Personal Account.


They had offered to give me $20 but actually I mentioned I wanted to access my Personal Account for a different amount.  So as requested by the procedure I filled the form for asking for the money and  I just called the apartment and talked with Vanessa.
She mentioned that she is going to follow with Brandy my IPC and I will be fine.

After dinner I had a scuffle with the supervisor as they did not let me get to my Personal Account. Rather they gave me $20... well I feel this is not what I was asking for and as it looked like  charity I did not take it. 

By the way do you remember the program I had from CNS on a piece of papers...

yes.. the little white papers below..


Yesterday out of frustration I gave it back to Cassandra one of the sup... 
meaning this is the XXI century.. I do not need any more information on a piece of paper from CNS.

I am expecting to have a modern PDF format file that I can carry with me on the phone at all time...

Apparently CNS, my Case Manager  and the Insurance are stuck in the last century...

Dealing with paper information... 


I went to the gym.. they told me you have to sign off... so I did signed off and went to the gym by myself.
 I had cycle with Cassie and body pump with Sylvia.

Obviously at the gym there were the usual people that makes worth going to the gym.

Cassie was there inviting the class to get stronger and better. She told me she is planning to go back to school soon, so she is planning to take credits at the Bakersfield Community College.

Oh well, always going for the high road.

She has a degree in Marketing and hopefully she will be able to choose the right path for her.

Let's go to body pump with Sylvia. It was her daughter Nina's adversary last week.

Nina's turned 21 years old. So happy belated birthday.

I worked on body pump, repetition and range of motion. Not heavy weight at all.

This morning I had to wake up sat 5am  very early  as I had a MRI at 6:45am

I wanted to take a shower breakfast and everything before leaving for the medical appointment.


The MRI was at the Kern Radiology Center. They have an incredible machine.

This is a picture of the machine from the web not the actual equipment over there.

For obvious reason it was not allowed to carry into the room any magnetic device, let alone a cell phone. So my bag pack, lunch box, watch  and phone  had to be safely store in a locker room outside

This is the machine from General Electric




During the procedure I had to leave my eye glass on a table.

The service was great and everybody was very very kind to me.

At some point they asked me to pay a copay of $350. I know that the medical costs are paid by my wife  Simona. I could not reach her right away.. so they took note of the responsible party for the payment.

After the procedure we went to the archive department and asked for the result to be burned into a CD while we were there . The optical disk will be reviewed by Dr Alois Zauner in Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital where I had my shunt inserted four  years ago (2012). Dr Zauner has not seen a scan of my brain since 2012.

Along the process I was asked to tell  the age of my wife... the truth is that I am always  getting the wrong answer.. I am making a mistake as  I am rounding down her age. At time I feel she should the one to get a bit interested on me... obviously she is not much interested.

 CNS has not gave her the message as they did to me: think about you wife... perhaps she should have the same message as think about your husband a bit... or it is too painful to be faced with the reality of fact....

Last time Steve Bartolotti told me hey think about your wife... Steve is now gone from Bakersfield.

You see people at CNS are leaving without even having the courtesy of saying goodbye and farewell.

After the medical procedure Berta was waiting for me and drove me to Mnt Vernon  Clinic.

Over there I started reading current events of the last newspapers I got today  and at 11am Alex drove me to the Homes of Hope at 600 Niles Street.

Here I filled in my daily blog... I had lunch with a vegetable soup I brought over to eat.. and  a small serving of fruit, I also drank my coffee and finally brushed my teeth.

You see I am starting to figure out I like dark coffee Italian style. so I am bringing with me a thermos container to keep the coffee warm.

I do not like at all Americano style coffee, so I am bring with me the cuccuma style one..not too much as otherwise my shunt hurts... then I am neutralizing all the Buspirone dosage I am taking..


No comments:

Post a Comment