Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday November 20

Last night I slept well in the other room of the CNS apartment .. obviously not my house.

My frustration is clearly evident in the many things that the so called "program" is calling me upon..

I really would like to take a look at the so called "program" so that I can make sure you know what you are doing dear CNS

I am devising little subterfuges and strategies to avoid your patients that have been bad to me.

It is a human and decent way to be leaving...perhaps not ..I let you figure out this matter.


This is the park today .. enjoy if you can

You see dear CNS I am not 623, this is  a number I never wanted to learn.

Today I reminded miss Mary that I would like to be addressed by  my own full name or else she can call me simply  as Dr. Rossi. 

After all I feel I earned my chevron in France at ESRF

In many ways it would be best to be past away rather than being enslaved on your Rehabilitation place.

Frustration and yet more frustration..



You guys are perhaps put some effort in learning about the matter that is important to me..
yet it seems you ignore it all.

Dear CNS yesterday I filed a complained form with you.  It is a maintenance job that has not been taken care on the due time. 

In my opinion when I am asking to do something from maintenance, it should be noted and taken care the very next day. Obviously you are not paying attention nor doing a great job.

Here is the complaint form for your record.




In my own view the example above is called Kaizen.

This is the Japanese Ideogram it is associated with this practice.


Remember I fired the architect (Santiago Coronado) that was doing a poor job in my house. 

His  project was completed by Kathy Butterworth who is a general contractor.

She made a good job and replaced the most extravagant choices of Santiago with more reasonable - and  cheaper ones.


It is too bad for you CNS you are dealing with a Person -me- that has a lot of high expectation for your service and never stop you reminding whenever you fell short of your own duties.

Yet dear CNS you expect me to throw the trash everyday or read the newspaper here at CNS?
Dear CNS you should see where it is the happy medium as I feel you are not doing such a good job.


Yesterday evening I did  I took care of moving the CNS bedroom to a quieter place , hence I  did a lot of exercise in the apartment that belongs to CNS.


A left over Pasta alla carbonara, chicken breast a la Alex and a healthy salad.
Alone as usual lessening to NPR..
I am used to survive in this conditions.

Today at lunch time I had my own food.  Perhaps I  forgot to mentioned I had my lunch standing in a corner as  I see dear CNS you are maxed out on you  current availability and for me it is too cold to eat outside. A big problem for CNS? Obviously not... As I see it this is part of the lower service that is coming with being at CNS.

You should start redirecting new patients to different clinics or declining to engage. as it stands you do not have the capability to handle everybody.

As everyday and more importantly on  Friday it is lunch on my term.

Just making a firm and independent point to you CNS.


You offered  what I perceived to be mediocre food and I declined politely. 
It is my decision not to eat your Friday food ever.

You should have a dietary doctor  reviewing your food choices. 

I fully know the routine by now  I  was not got deceived but just confirmed on my expectation.


I had a carbonara pasta, a healthy salad with blue cheese, celery, carrot, tiny red tomatoes.
A couple of breads and finally an apple. I had food by standing still as you are fully maxed out as available sitting.


By the way I stand firm in my opinion there is somebody that berries the fault for me being here.


 I let you decide which one has the highest responsibility between the usual suspects.

Enjoy the reading dear CNS and I appreciate the level of service you are providing 
Sincerely

Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment