Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wednesday November 25

My family is fine. The kids today are at home while Simona is busy taking care of the house related duties.

She is going to Caltech today where she is doing a great job.

Yesterday evening I  cooked vegetable broth and wrote to my family.
I used a lot of fresh vegetable and a bouillon cube that Anna brought  me.
I added quick cook integral rice - cooks in 20 minutes.

I adjusted the taste by adding Olive Oil and Parmesan cheese.

I am enjoying my home activities very much.

All these activities I am doing at the apartment by myself (initiations) are called THP (Therapeutic Home Program).





Afterward at 5:45pm I went to the gym. 
 I had body pump with Ellie. She is  the lady at my right hand side.




I focused in repetition and in flexibility.

At the gym I greeted Marnita, Debbie, Lucy. I wished them Happy Thanksgiving.
They all appreciated it.


After body pump I had Zumba with Mike and at 7pm Laurie came to pick me up and to drove me back to the apartment.
Laurie mentioned I should simply be thankful for everything. 

The boys were at home watching TV  after Taekwondo. 
 Simona was coming back home from grocery shopping.
What a busy woman. 


This morning I had my usual good breakfast. 


It is a cold day for California. Chicco and Lapo are at home. They had Nutella with bread.
Simona went to get cash for Marina our Nanny.
 I reached the boys twice at home as Simona's forgot to take the cell phone with her.
It is all good.


My usual stroll at the park with a Panoramic mode picture taken over there.

The local flowers are also wet due to the recent rain.





At the Mnt Vernon Clinic I first read the newspaper of the day to the other patients.
I also greeted Yolanta who came in for today.

In the van I suffered again of motion sickness so Mss Amanda here at the clinic gave me something for my upset stomach.

I  am now filling the daily blog. 

I am always busy here at the clinic.
I distributed my last stickers to all the persons that have little kids.

Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment