Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November 3rd Tuesday

Yesterday  morning James said that his daughter  came up with this very nice and clean joke.

I am passing along for our kids' enjoyment.

The butter in the fridge tells  the milk:

" I have been told a rumor but I do not want to spread it"

James is happy as his daughter's work is being published on my blog.


After therapy I went to the gym and as every Monday I had yoga.

We have a  teacher. Her name is  Lilli as Erica has moved to Ohio.
I explained her why I am taking the picture as she appears fine with it.


A lot  of good moves and stretching. Breathing deeply and calming down the body.
Chaturanga is a high-low move in Yoga





Yoga is like Meditation, a good way to stay calm and relax

After Yoga I had cycle with Lolita. She is the lady with the T shirt saying  "Results do not excuse"

She is always supportive of me being there at the gym.

At the gym I met Larry and his wife Janice.
We talked about the movie Crisis with Sandra Bullock that I saw last Saturday.

Today's set of pictures is the following one.
Clouds high in the sky - it is a rainy day

The view of the park next to the apartment.
Please note the sky full of moisture and with big clouds.



View of the flowers from the garden (congratulation Jill you are doing a great job)


This is a beautiful shot


I like this one as well as the water droplets on the rose are really contrasting with the petals of the flower.



My lunch outside



Simona is well. I talked to her at lunch time.
Today Chicco is staying home while Lapo is going to play soccer.

Before lunch we had Mediation with Matt. We talked about out Mind and its feelings. 


I talked with Melissa my Nurse and she mentioned I am going to start a new medication today.
It is called BusPar. I am going to take 7.5mg twice a day.
It helps with the anxiety. 
As if I add anxiety issues... never mind not worth exploring this matter dear CNS


 My brother Francesco called me earlier during lunch
He told me that  last year he installed a pellet stove in his house.
this is what the web tells the stove is like:

This is a bag of pellet. It is used as burning fuel in the stove above.


My brother Francesco mentioned that he is purchasing one a year a big load of pellets.
His flow has been well tested.



Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment