Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thursday Nov 12 2015

Well today I have hard time seeing at the computer as I lost my reading glasses and it all appears out of focus to me.

Yesterday I went to the gym.

I had cycle with Cassie here at my right hand side. She told me she normally is at the Rosedale gym.




After cycle I had body pump  with Silvia. I started with some heavy weights. 
However as my shunt started hurting I immediately decreased the load and focused on repetition of movement and on precision.

Whenever my shunt hurts it  is a sign for me to take it easy,


Before going to the gym I distributed the schedule at the apartment and booked for movie for this Saturday.
Yesterday the boys had piano lesson  with Liz.

Norberto - the sup took me to the gym.
On my way back Valerie came to pick me up.

Afterward I came back to the apartment got my medication from Nursing.
It is called Ambient and it is really working its magic at my brain.
I am glad Dr.Helvie has found a great medication for me to sleep throughout the night.

At last I had a snack


At the gym I greeted Lucy and the manager Carlos.
Lucy is a kind person training at the gym.
I had difficult time remembering her name, hence I had to ask her twice. 

Morning.. a great night and it all speak about you mon amour

Today's pano picture is the following one


I had my money management completed today ($24 for outing and $75 for grocery).
While waking at the apartment I noticed these beautiful flowers and snapped a few shots







I always enjoyed taking picture, lucky for me I still enjoy doing it.

At the clinic I read the newspapers and then got Yoga with Ami.

She is a nice person to talk to. Her family is fine.

Her husband is Jacob, her daughters Madison 12 and Olivia 5 are doing great as well.

At the end of the session we always chat very quickly about them. A little touch of courtesy  and personal feeling goes a long way.  Everybody at CNS is very kind and very courteous. The staff is nice and very accurate on the patient's need.


I mentioned to Amy  that our boys are always busy doing  their many activities.

Yesterday they had piano with Liz. 

Today they will be  going to Taekwon-do. Chicco will be playing soccer as well.

My lunch outside under the patio on a brisk day.


Soup, salad grapes.. all my body needs for today at lunch



At lunch time  I  also called my wife Simona. 
She mentioned that she was going to   JPL as part of her job. Caltech is very closely related to JPL.

My plan for today is to make an accurate list for grocery shopping and then look around the apartment to check if I can find my reading glasses that I have misplaced a few days ago.



Well I have hard time reading the computer without it.

Enjoy the reading.

Sincerely
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment