Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday November 2

Last Friday October 30th   I went to the gym. As usual I had   Zumba with Caroline.

I met Rachael and Walter. Finally I met Larry and Janice.
They gave me a tip for the Saturday movie.

They recommended me to watch Crisis with Sandra Bullock.

She is Caroline always great with me. She allows me to take a picture with her every time. I am then sending her the picture by text as my phone as memorized her phone number.

 She trusts me  in making a good use as I only use her number on Friday at the gym.  It is a trust that works.


At the gym they had this nice Halloween skeleton.

I took a picture of  it is for the boys.



I came back from the gym with Larry and Janice on their truck as CNS was late.
You see they are person I can trust, they know were I am currently leaving.
Once at CNS I checked in and everything was wright.

I am too resourceful.. certainly I am being independent more and more.

Last Saturday the usual activities for the Saturday morning.

Washing the apartment and taking care of my own clothes. 

The  bedding sheets and the bath robe were cleaned as usual.

I was reunited with my memory book that I left at AAC, thank you for it.



At 11 am I went to do grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.

I had a lot of fun and everybody was great with me.
These are familiar faces


She is Candace


I spent $107.52

As winter season is fast approaching I had to buy some big ticket items... I like to cook well and I never eat outside the apartment nor I order in anything.

So you see I like to be comfortable with my cooking activities.

My sister Isabella sent me this image from Tarifa, Spain.


Isabella commutes between her residence in Germany and her house in Tarifa,


In Tarifa she likes to do windsurfing.

Hence Tarifa on the sea is the place for her lifestyle.

I am sure she is doing great either places.

In the afternoon I went to see the Movie Crisis, it  is played by Sandra Bullock and Billy Thornton


At the movie I met Betty and exchanged information. She mentioned her daughter Amanda is attending school.  I explained Simona is busy with our kiddos activities. She tasked me to greet Simona on her behalf.
I purchased dibs and ice tea.



On Saturday as  usual I wrote a letter to my boys.

Also I sent together with the writing coloring  pumpkin drawing for Lapo 





I sent the letter last Saturday at home in La Canada.
As it was a heavy letter I felt it required a couple of stamps


I went to send my letter and found in my mail box my favorite reading.
 I received my Economist magazine as every Saturday

I also wrote a letter to my mom in Italian and sent it last Saturday

As I was writing my letter I cooked Risotto with zucchini


I added dado biologico Bawer. A lot of Parmesan cheese and a lot of careful love.
I like cooking as it is very relaxing.


Simona took the boys to do trick or treaty
This year Lapo was dressed as a Ninja (here is the picture)
Lapo is the one at the far right.


Chicco had a new gown as he dressed as Harry Potter.
Simona was dressed as Superwoman.

Two years ago the boys were dressed like the image below.

Chicco Harry Potter on the right, Lapo as a roman soldier on the left.



Lat Sunday  November 1st we had a time change. And in fact Mr Francisco decided to wake ne at at 5:45am in the morning. It is too much asking at CNS to get a comfortable place to stay ?

As a results of the CNS compassion my SHUNT IS HURTING AGAIN.
CNS you are responsible for it... I am forceful in making sure you are doing all your best.

Here is a list of malpractice layers in Bakersfield. Dear CNS I am sure you do not like a bad local press nor the noise about your lack of responsible practice.



For Sunday morning the usual routine

Church at S. Philips with offer $6.00



Afterward gym.
This is my favorite personal program that I have been enjoying doing on my personal time.


Kyle took me to the gym and waited for me to get back at transpo at 3pm ( normally on Sunday gym is between 2 and 3pm)

I like the gym. A delightful place for me to call a second home.

At the gym I weighted myself. 

I am  184 lb 

This is the park as per today Monday November 2nd.




Those are the flowers per today.

I like to take pictures... Too bad I do not have a DSLR Camera with a macro lens.







This morning James said that his daughter  came up with this very nice and clean joke.
I am passing along for our kids' enjoyment.

The butter in the fridge tells  the milk:

" I have been told a rumor but I do not want to spread it

Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment