Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday November 24

Yesterday I cooked Panned Turkey Breast , so I had my turkey for this year.


After dinner I went to Yoga with Vivianne.
At the gym the usual familiar persons: Damian, Maria, Lee, Leon and his wife.

After Yoga I was required to go back as Diego had other things to do.

Anyway I enjoyed my time at the gym as always.
The daily picture of the family is the current one

Briana took this picture of me, I feel my Ambien sleeping pills is working really great.



I took it at 9pm and at 6om I an up and ready for my day.

Simona this morning had already a group meeting early in the morning. 
She called me to let me know she is OK.



Our kids are on pre-holiday vacation.

As usual today I got pictures of the following roses.
Aren't they beautiful?

Some like to cut it and take it with them. 

I rather like to take pictures. it preserve the flowers.








Jolanta is currently out and as she is sick. 
She will be staying back from the clinic work until after Thanksgiving. 

Jolanta wishes to  all of us a Happy and Peaceful Thanksgiving.

Today at the clinic I read the newspaper to the class.
Then at 11am we had Meditation and I took the lead as Matt was out.

Hence I sat there on his behalf.
For lunch I had my food, and I had it standing as there was no place to sit and eat being sat down as a proper person would do.

Actually I like to eat outside but the  place was not available as there is construction material taking over the available space.

The other eating space is for smokers, hence it is reserved for the ones who feel the urge to smoke.

Hence I ate quickly and as mentioned to you above I was standing. And I got frustrated by it.

I  mentioned today to Miss Amanda that I do not understand the following matter.

Here it is for your clarification: 

Patient Fred at the apartment is driving his big van and he is far in worse shape than me.


He can not walk by himself and he has a lot of other medical peripherals I do not have.

Yet I am not allowed to drive. When I am comparing myself to him I would like to have an explanation on the why.

In my current view here is an example of two different weights for two different situations.

Yet somebody of knowledge should comes forward to explain this matter to me again.

It is perhaps something that CNS should come forward to explain me..
I let you decide on the timing and on the fact.
I am just pushing forward my argument and the fact I am seeing.

We have two cars at home. The little one is a yellow Beatles and it is stick shift.
It belong to Simona my wife.
Enjoy the reading
Sincerely
Giuseppe







No comments:

Post a Comment