Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday November 16


Dear CNS and Jolanta,
 I am appreciative of everything I you are doing for us.

I had a rough weekend as I have been sleeping poorly because of the CNS neighbors.


Despite my Ambient sleeping meds and my staying awake until 9:30pm here is the list of what happened over the weekend.

Yesterday evening I was awaken at 3:50am by a deep roaring, from the same unit I had Spanish music loud at 4:43am

As a result I am not able to sleep in 623 given the neighbors' careful and tasteful attitude.

My neighbor is addressing me with clearly unspeakable bad words really not worth of anybody.

Johanna R. the supervisor was very unpleasant with me. She did not care nor paid attention to this matter of mine. Is she working at CNS?  She  mentioned that this matter should be addressed with Jolanta- currently out- or Jesus A.

Here it is are you guys doing anything about it please?


Artistic freedom  I am calling the snapshot of today Monday November 16



New details are purring in from France, a set of coordinated attacks have been resulting in hundreds of casualties. A real shocking situation.





On Sunday I cooked chicken broth.

I added celery, carrot, potatoes tomatoes, bullion cube and Basmati rice.


I left it cooling down over night and this morning I put it away in the fridge.

While I was cooking I wrote a nice letter for Jolanta. I gave my letter of appreciating to Miss Amanda as my Case Manager Jolanta is current out of the office. Here is the letter that I have been writing on Sunday to CNS while I was cooking

I also went to the gym at 2pm

Also on  Sunday I am doing my own program that I am enjoying very much.





I met Leon and his wife. I greeted introduced myself and explained why I using my memory book to write down the name of the person I am meeting. He said that Joseph is the name of his grandfather.

For lunch I cooked Carbonara Pasta  and I had a left over staffed mushroom.


On Sunday morning early  I went to church at St. Philips the Apostle church.

It was a raining day and I got soaked pretty well.



The church was packed so I found place in the adjacent chapel.
The chapel is connected with the main church by a video link.
It uses two big LCD displays to show the on-going mass.

I noticed that the video is crisp and pleasant to watch.
Yet it is sometime jittering particularly it has to deal with many moving object.
It is most likely an artifact of the compression engine, quite interesting for me to understand the conditions when it happens.


On Saturday I wrote a letter to my family.
I combined with my letter to them from last Friday and Last Thursday and sent it all to Simona's address.






On Saturday evening I went to see a nice movie.
It is the latest movie from James Bond. It is called Spectre.

I found it really well made and entertaining.
Of course I had my Dibs and tea (no more soda)
I spent $18.25 for this outing.

James bond is involved with an organization that confronts him on many level.
While contrasting it he gets close with a woman. 
Well do not worry she is following a different path.


As usual I greeted Morgana at the movie. We exchanged information about my kids and my wife.
She is a kind person.


On Saturday at 2pm I met Jesus and agreed on the following
1) on Tuesday at 6:30 pm I will be going to do Personal shopping worth $40

2) On Wednesday at 7pm I am going to Great Clips for a hair cut worth $16 + $3 tips.



In the morning I went to Trader Joe's 
I  got a total of $102. 99 and a new supply of stickers.
As mentioned above it is clearly time for a hair cut


I cooked as always for me and enjoyed every single instant of it.


While cooking- writing to my family. It is called enjoying doing my writing.

By the way it comes handy for my therapy as it enhances the control of my small movement in my hand.
In the current lingo it is called THP (Therapeutic Home Program)



Don't you love this table cloth? It was given me by Jolanta my case manager.
It represent a coastal town in Italy called Fano. 
Does it ring a bell to anybody?




No comments:

Post a Comment