Friday, July 15, 2016

Fiday July 15

Yesterday at the Homes of Hope there was a baby shower for a kind lady.

I went there enjoyed the company and  the good food.



Once back at the apartment I  have been cooking.





I cooked chicken thighs  Cordon Blue style

A good soffritto with yellow onion and coconut oil








Let it cook in a pan after seasoning




Afterward it was time for me going to the gym

Zumba with Mike and cycle with Tiffany



Tiffany teaches at school to kids in 7th and 8th grade.

I brought for her school a few stickers.

She appreciated my gesture.


At the gym Wayne, Nafsir, Damian and many other familiar people.


Miss Miranda did my coverage at the gym by driving me thee and then at 7pm coming to pick me up.

Yesterday at the Homes of Hope I had the picture of my family laminated


It is now protected and sealed in a nice plastic film.



My day starts with a good breakfast.



At the best goes the best of the flowers








Walking at the local park with long stride.. and enjoying the early PT

Enjoy
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment