Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tuesday July 26 2016

I am feeling today?

I am using my words in a very measured way.

I slept very poorly and I already  had a PRN medication this morning.

Yesterday evening I came back at the CNS apartment from the therapy at CNS Mt Vernon..

I wrote a letter to my kids.


I like writing to my family whenever I have time.

As you all know this activity is known in the local language at THP.
It stands for Therapeutic Home Program.

This would imply my home is in Bakersfield.

My home is in fact in La Canada. 
I am recovering for a brain injury here in Bakersfield.

At the moment while here I am taking care of the apartment of CNS at my very best.

I clean, I take care of the supply.
Recently I  asked for a maintenance request.

I noticed the  Aluminum plates of the stove were rusty.

I  asked to have new ones.

I keep the Aluminum plates clean and wash it regularly.

Yesterday I was given the smaller ones. 

The bigger ones are  12 inches diameter.  
Very much like the Silicon wafers I used to work with.

Maintenance confirmed me they are going to take care of it very soon.


Anyway  I cooked myself  a healthy dinner.
A summer salad with boiled eggs..



I added spinach, avocado, tomatoes and a sliced apple.

Finally after dinner as I always do I was driven to the 24 fitness gym on Gosford.

A place for me to enjoy: it is  a great environment.. as it it said the community at the gym is great... You and I  understand the difference.

Yesterday I had yoga with Lilli.

A lot of good move, standing and equilibrium, A lot of breathing and relaxation.
Yoga is a good work out as it involved a lot of moves where you use your own body as weight.


Breathing and focusing on each other.. 

At the end of Yoga a good will: focus on the good things of life and speak always highly of each others.

After Yoga I had static cycle with Lolita.

This is a wonderful good cardio exercise.

She is inviting the class to modulate the resistance of the bike.

As always I sent the bike on high so that I could fully extend my legs.

At the gym Damian, Richard, Maria, Marnita, Gloria, Debbie and her husband.


Dolores drove me to the gym at 5:45pm while Laurie  was there to pick me up at 7pm.


Before leaving I took the time to stretch my muscle, It is good practice to devote time for stretching.
It makes the next day easy on the body.


In the morning as always I took a stroll at the park... it is a very hot day in Bakersfield.
PT in the morning.. kind of very hot right now.


Flowers  to Simona





Simona called me this morning to mentioned that the kids are attending a summer camp.
They have  swimming at the Rose Bowl Aquatic Center. They are going to cool down over there.





I had an interesting call from a relative of mine.
I do not hear from it that often.

I know the reason of what had happened. 

I remember it, my wife remembers it.

No need to get into further details.







No comments:

Post a Comment