Monday, July 18, 2016

Monday July 18 2016

Let's review my activity for the past weekend.

Last Friday July 15 in the evening I went to the gym.

I  had Zumba class with Caroline. At the gym while the usual familiar environment. Before leaving both Lee and Caroline were kind to snap a picture with me. Caroline has a white hat.

I texted  her this picture as always.. I have her phone number yet I am using it only to send her the picture from the Friday gym workout. I also texted to Lee the guy with the black T-shirt at my left hand side.


This is a nice sport.. good music and good environment.

After the gym I spent time stretching and I came back to the apartment.



Last Saturday July 16  I took care of cleaning the apartment and washing all my personal items.

Obviously I took care of the floor and the carpet running the vacuum cleaner.

Afterward I washed the floor with swifter.



Next I took care of the bathroom.




I cleaned  its floor.




The Insurance must be happy for me  as I  clean it all. 




At 10:30 am I went to Trader Joe's where Jamie was happy to see me

I had all good food.



I figured out I can save a few dollars by limiting the Organic produce I buy.



Of course I purchased all good items. 



I am in average with the latest bills as you can see 


While at the store I bumped into Cassie from CNS.


For lunch I prepared Ceviche with the freshly purchased Salmon, Cilantro and lime.


I used Tostadas from Simona.




The family is well.

They are spending time on the Dolomite in the Northern Italy.

It is a beautiful scenery.

Here is a picture of Simona with the boys



A great picture of  Simona Marta, Paola and Rita. 
They are all cousin from Rome.


Simona with Chicco and Lapo


The dolomite 

Simona with Rita her cousin.

Rita has been a solid presence in Simona's life.




She  was instrumental with  Simona's first on the interest for Meteorology.
She had also been helping our family whenever we needed help.

Anyway a solid presence in Simona's life.


In the afternoon I went to see a great movie.

The latest ghost buster movie 


This time the cast is composed by female characters.
Melissa McCarthy above all she is always funny.

As always I greeted Morgana and showed her the picture of Simona and the boys in Italy.


Last Sunday July 17  for the morning I went to church at S.Philips the Apostle church.
Father Bartholomew was officiating the service.



At church Cassie with her grandma spotted me at the end when the service was ended.
She called me Joseph. Her grandma Rose was quick in addressing her to stay quite.

I balanced my outing money by giving #3.75 that I had left.

Ashley took us on time at church..

Afterward I went to the gym.

The usual procedure of the Sunday..
Signing out from CNS and let them know I am directed to the gym.
Once there I was calling them to let them know my location.

I have been working out until 3:10pm 
Finally I let them know I was walking back to the apartment


This is my walk to the gym.



my weight per this Sunday 




I worked out following my own program.
* Legs front and back muscle. 
* Chest and shoulder.
* Abdominal to keep stability.

stretching before leaving very carefully..

 I took me on hour to work out.

At the gym I met Leon, his wife Susie and Tom

Leon lessed about our kids being reluctant in staying in Italy for only a few more days..
He told me " You cant's stay in Disneyland for ever.." nice way to put it.

Tom at the gym mentioned that he is happy for our kids to be in Italy.
His daughter is 27 and she is stationed with the Army in Alaska.
She like it very much.

At 10 minutes past 3pm I left the gym to walk back to the apartment.



Obviously the walk back was as pleasant as  going there.

The Wing Stop is always crowed with people. 

I am sure they found this  food very interesting to eat.

Perhaps there are different tastes and standard on food around.


Me..,I  have always enjoyed sport.

It is a nice walk. A mile long each direction.

Today I  brought Chocolate and gave it to Tami.

You see I purchase chocolate and then I gave it to the NRS or to the people at CNS.



My mom is at the beach side in Italy,

She is doing well.

Today's picture of the family are the following ones







I saw an interesting flower today.

A bee inside the flower






This morning while I was having my breakfast..

I got resupplied in the apartment of cleaning product.s
Chaney came by to bring the products to me.
He is a nice person.


Q: What do pandas have that no other animals have?
A; Baby pandas
Enjoy
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment