Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wednesday July 23 2016

Yesterday evening at the apartment I did cooking and writing


A nice letter to my family. Whenever I am writing to my boys I am writing in English and Block letters.

At home we speak Italian as well, the boys were born in California so they are used to my letter in English.







In the meanwhile I  have been cooking brown rice with veggie.

The brown rice is healthier that the white one as it has more fiber on it.



I made a soffritto for the rice.

I cut the carrot, celery and onions. I used Coconut Oil for cooking. This is good for high temperature cooking.




I also cut the zucchini squash I used for the rice.



While the rice was cooking I added a bouillon cube.  When the  rice was ready.. I added Parmesan cheese.

I had dinner and finally  I went to the gym. On Tuesday I have body pump and Zumba with Mike.

Body pump: light weights and repetitions.. I do not want to hurt my body by submitting it to a strenuous  effort.

Simona is doing well with the kids still having great adventures in Dolomites





Chicco has been gaining a few kilos..  he looks well.

He is eating a Kraffen




This morning I waked at the park. Had my Money Management -receipt- done



Walking in the park .. long strides

I went to the Mt Vernon clinic read the newspaper to the other clients.
Finally it was time to come to the  Homes of Hope

I am going to eat soon and do work afterward
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment