Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wednesday July 6

I received a post card from my family.
They recently went in Verona, Italy.









I have been going to Body pump at the gym,

Body pump and Zumba yesterday good cardio and good muscle tone

Repetition and focusing on enjoying the practice.

I like the gym environment a lot.



The kids are in Rome Italy.
They are enjoying their staying.

Elena brought back from Sicily Brioche.
The boys are going to have breakfast with Brioche and gelato.

They love it a lot, Anna mentioned the kids do not want to come back to LA any longer.

In the morning I did my usual PT. Walking with long stride and making sure it is a properly corrected movement.

First part of my money management is completed.



\




I kidded a lot with all the maintenance crew that is at the apartment.

I read the newspaper for today: Hillary Clinton, NASA Probe entered in orbit around Jupiter

Enjoy the reading and the picture. I made sure it is only focused on me.



Ready to go to the homes of hope.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment