Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wednesday July 13

I received a  new bathrobe




I started using it.


After the gym yesterday: body pump with Ellie and Zumba with Suzy as Mike was unavailable.




Note it is a different Red Shirt from today...

soup and salad ..





I wrote a letter to the boys






During the morning I took my nice stroll in the park to wake up my body..

Money management has been done today (receipt day)

It is all well.

Simona will be coming back to La Canada from Hamburg tonight late.

My mom sent me an email. She is keeping at Fano the picture I of the rose.

It is a very nice picture indeed.


The boys are well in Italy. They are going to be happy with Simona.
Anna is going to have a bit of rest with Simona back 
We are all well

Enjoy the day.


I read the newspapers already and ready to go to the Homes of Hope.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment