Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wednesday July 27

Yesterday evening I went to Walmart for buy wheat flour.

I did not go to the gym.

While I was waiting I stayed in the apartment. 
I  made Pizza as the dough was due to be used.

I dressed the pizza with pizza sauce, crudo ham and mozzarella.



I used basil and sprinkled the pizza with Olive Oi..


I used the pizza stone and the pizza shovel for baking. 

Bob made me as a present some time ago.

The picture of myself were taken by Miss Marisol who did my coverage last night.

As I was cooking I wrote a nice letter to my family

I am inviting them to keep doing well in life as they have been doing thus far.


After cooking I cleaned the kitchen carefully.
I like to leave in  a clean apartment.






In the evening I was reminded I had signed to go to Walmart. Hence I  went  for  Personal Shopping at Walmart
I picked  Flour  for using for my pizza or cooking spree.


I did not go to the gym. It is OK I have been busy otherwise.


Today it is a very hot day in Bakersfield.

I did my morning PT at the apartment 



my breakfast.

Flowers at the park



The kids are fine.
Chicco is going to see  a Dodger game in LA

Lapo is going to play with the  summer camp
today in La Canada they have  brought some real snow for the kids to play with


I am going to House of Hope today

Over here I have been working on a project for Homes of Hope.
As always I brought stickers for the kids.
It is a small gesture that sparks interest and joy in their lives.
I am planning to keep bringing here more stickers
Enjoy

I talkedwith my mother back in Italy. She is doing fine. 
She is battling with a long standing health related situation.
She is going to be fine.
It is about time to leave
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment