Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday July 15 second

I am writing from the place that is my work program at the Homes of Hope.
A place I come to enjoy very much

I completed a document for the Homes of Hope. It is a Monthly Foster Care Report.
It took me a while to fit it in a single page, a bit of formatting and squeezing

I had a good lunch.. the left over from yesterday evening dinner as always.

I am always cooking I like it very much




Always coming up with what to need to be used first as I am trying to limit the food I am wasting.. and in fact I am not wasting any.

Anyway the kids are fine, With Simona they are visiting the northern part of Italy where Paola  reside
The town is called Ortisei In Val Gardena

It is a great place to be  spending a few days
They are going to be there until Monday.
Finally on Tuesday they will come back to Rome
But we will talk about it next week


Enjoy the reading

In a while it is going to be time for me to leave

Enjoy the weekend as I am sure mine is going to be at the best
Sincerely
Giusepper

No comments:

Post a Comment