Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tuesday July 12 activities

I came this morning with a good spirit and good intention.

I read the newspaper to the patient, interact with them on the matter of importance.

I then had lunch outside under the patio



For lunch lentils soup carry over from the other day. A salad with spinach, carrot, celery and mixed peanut. I also cubed an apple and add it to it.

Dressed all with Olive Oil and balsamic vinegar

I brought a peach as well.

After a good lunch I brushed my teeth as always.


I am protecting my gums as it has become inflamed

I was applying too much  force while brushing.

I called the boys in Rome,
The boys told me they had gnocchi over there for lunch

It tastes completely different from what they are used to eat here in California.

Anna cooked gnocchi with meatball.

I also called my mom in Italy. She is in Fano.
She was focused on the price of certain items in Fano.

She went to buy a a simple anti mosquito stick, though she had paid too much for this item.

I recently learn that when you cook pasta you are supposed to use little water. Also you are supposed to keep some of the water to blend it with the pasta sauce.

My mother sent me a picture of her favorite transportation in Fano: a bicycle



She has also sent me a picture of my brother's cat


In Fano my mother is also keeping a picture I sent her some time ago 



I found this interesting site for cooking..



Enjoy the reading
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment