Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tuesday July 19 2016



First writing to the family. It is called THP then  cooking.

The former is Therapeutic Home Program



The cooking is always healthy food .. 

Brown Basmati rice  a great  and a chicken tings I also made a grate salad with carrot, spinach tomatoes and yellow onions.. 




A lot of sparkling water from the soda stream at the apartment.

Finally I went to the gym .

I had Yoga and cycle 

The usual Yoga with Lilli and cycle with Lolita. 




A lot of difficult pose for me at Yoga. It is a good workout sort of light gym.

When we are riding a static bike we are asked to regulate the resistance of the bike.

At the gym I greeted Dustin and Jessica at the entrance.

Finally I came back to the apartment.

A shower.   an evening  snack:  milk, banana and protein powder.

I slept well and get ready for  my day 

A healthy breakfast in the morning

High Fiber Cereal, strawberries, Blueberries and Oatmeal.


Coffee with frothed milk.




I read the newspaper: all about the national scene the current RNC is going on.

 The latest news from Ivan Trumps. It is all national politic 


This morning I did my walking at the park.

Long stride and  enjoying the morning.


took  a few shots of the flowers



Simona and the boys are on their way back from Ortisei. They are travelling by train to Rome.
I called Anna this morning and she confirmed they were returning back at home in Rome.


Today I like to stay at AAC. No special attention is required. I am  organized to take care of myself.

my lunch healthy and under the patio.

Chicken tights, brown rice and a good salad with a lot of yellow sweet onions.



Simona and the kids  have arrived in Rome 
Simona called me while I was having lunch outside. She told me  the family is back in Rome.
They took a fast train to Rome. It is called Freccia. It takes 4 hours to go from Bolzano to Roma.

The boys enjoyed the company of being with the family. Also they loved the food they had in the Northern Part of Italy.
They like struedel, crepe with Nutella. As neat they enjoyed braciole, salsicce, speak.
Simona mentioned that Paola is a wonderful and capable person in the kitchen.

The boys were tired tonight but absolutely happy.

Lapo is typically sleeping with Simona. However while in the trip he decided he wanted to sleep with his cousin Johannes as a change.

Chicco is a full grown person and he is more independent that Lapo.
Of course Chicco is always making sure he knows about where Lapo is located.
Anyway the family is OK

Enjoy
Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment