Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thursday December 1 2016

I had an early wake up call at the fire alarm sound. I had to leave the apartment wearing my night robe and before showering...Imagine it.

This happens very often  when you are not leaving at your home but rather at a Rehabilitation apartment.
As I am not leaving in my house but at CNS. It is a supervised program. My wife wants so my wife wants for her life  me to be doing so...Anyway it is an old story not worth talking any longer about it.

By the way there is not an apology for the alarm  nor an explanation on who was the responsible for it.

Whenever CNS stays mums it is often an NRS responsible for the fire alarm.

Ideally CNS management would disclose their record for  the apartment responsible of  the fire alarm.
It would be helpful to check if any consistent pattern were to be identified for any program of quality insurance.

This information would also be used to correlate it with the health of each individual patient.

Not the least with the headache I am experiencing for  my shunt.

This would be a serious professional and responsible approach in doing things.

It is quite obvious CNS as a whole does not care about it, the overall impression to the outside world is that everything is OK when actually in my experience is not.


I should be used in  experiencing multiple  fire alarms in a day, it does not change what I feeling in my shunt. It does not change the loud sounds and light flashes are making my shunt hurts inside my brain.

Anyway I like watching the supervisors running around like chickens with a cut head.. running up and down the stairs. In case it is real and  there is a real fire I am sure this occurrence  will be burning down for good part of the CNS apartment.  I dare to say let it burn.


As a result of the fire alarm I already had a Tylenol this morning.

 I can feel my shunt hurting at the top right part of my head.

I can fell the pressure mounting in my head.
This is the gift that you have receive when you are at CNS.

My mother says it is the vibration from the loud sounds, I says there is something wrong in Bakersfield and nobody cares enough to figure out it.

I have clearly the following explanation: my SHUNT in the brain is responsible for it  and it is not  working properly

Yesterday morning I went to a Dental Appointment with Dr Jue and Philips on Commerce Drive.

It is about my night guard. It is  working really really well. At  night I have something to chew upon.
Just in case I have a nightmare I can solidly chew on this plastic mold which is totally unflavored thought. The next generation of night guard should be made with flavored material. It is going to be a killer application.

I  have nightmare almost every night, I see things related to my day that I should not remember. They are awful visions of a place where I can not accept to be as it is negatively impacting  my health.

Oh by the way the behavioral ones are never coming out of their little place during the fire alarm. They are not supposed to mingle with the others, they are too dangerous. They hit and bit the other people.  I am taking by experience here, my  nose still is soar from the hit I received at CNS sometime ago.

 Yesterday evening I had booked for a hair cut. So I waited patiently until 7pm when we went in a big group to have a hair cut at Great Clips.

I checked the spinach in the fridge, they were almost  ready to go.

I made the decision of  cooking  it in my new pan  and later in making it into a frittata




The result was good and healthy.


At the Great Clips among the many there was always the one  who was chatting with the saloon girls about his injury history, cant you let it go can't  you?

I had a clean cut for $15 plus I left 20% as a tips. This made $18 out of the $24 outing money I had from last week. I returned the balance at the reception. They told me

Anyway this morning I had a new money supply.
$75 for grocery and $24 for outing.. you know already how it gets spent during my sejour at CNS.
By the way I just talked to Miss Mary. I reminded her that the agreement with CNS is that I am entitled of getting extra $40 from my Personal Account. I have not received it today.

I let her know I expecting to collect it today once I am back from the apartment. She told me I did not ask for it this morning...as far as I remember I have not asked for the fire alarm either, I have not asked for my shunt nor for having and feeling my brain screwed up either.

What belong to Caesar you should give to Caesar. In this case I am Caesar. If you realize what this metaphor means.

I had my daily walking at the park


I purchased the last newspaper of the days, got to the Adult Activity Center at Mnt. Vernon.

It is an over crowed place where I am performing my Rehabilitation

I frankly see the old clinic for what it is: an old place with too many people and little facilities around. I stay there as little as it is required by the Rehabilitation Program anyway.

I am looking forward to be done with reading the newspaper - part of the program of course - and then to sign out and for  leaving  for the whole day. I normally came here at the Homes of Hope in 501 Nile Street. It is called my work program, I called it a breath of normality among crazy things of my life.

I had a quick and healthy lunch with minestrone soup, carrots and a pear.

Got my cup of espresso, brushed my teeth in a gentle way and now I am filling in the time  it is left.

My shunt hurts today




Enjoy
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment