Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday August 12

I am writing to you from the Homes of Hope part of my job work.

I reviewed a document for completeness and accuracy.

I found a few missing items.

To the best of my abilities it is conform to the original.

Yesterday evening I went to Zumba with Caroline and the amazing team at the gym

Salve is back after a vacation time back home.





After Zumba I had static cycle.

Once back at the apartment while I was taking a shower I felt back, hit hard my head on the steel bar of the shower.

I  felt poorly. I called a sup and it came with Nursing.
They checked  my blood pressure and eye.. well my head is harder than the steel bar of my bathroom.
Or they are both as empty.

It is OK.

I slept well and wake up with a little head ache due to my own doing.

Well I had my breakfast did my usual routine in the morning.
Today our youngest son Lapo is sick. He has  a hear infection that is painful for him.
He is staying back in La Canada with Simona.
She is going to take him to the doctor later today.

At the Homes of Hope I have been working on a document. Reviewing it for completeness and accuracy. I was able to find a few missing items: reviewing is a successive approximation process.
I hope this is going to be the best version to date.
I tried to do my best today.

I had a quick and healthy lunch.
Good protein from the chicken, carbs from the fruit and vegetable.
I have been sent an image of Paola D. from Verona.

She is standing in front of the Arena. Behind her you can see the stenographic preparation for the summer opera. 



Yesterday evening while taking a shower I fell backward, hit my head hard on the metal bar of the bathroom.
HAuch.. it is so  hard
Enjoy
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment