Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tuesday August 30 2016

I was under the impression of going to the Homes of Hope today.

I wrote a note on my memory book, but obviously I am wrong.


We are reviewing the recent happening

Yesterday I cooked myself a healthy frittata with steamed broccoli.




I am eating a lot of eggs, a cheap and convenient source of protein.

I am always buying too much at the store. On the moment it looks fine by me.
After buying it, I realize I spent money on foods because I am lacking a bunch of things in my life.

I guess it is called a mechanism of compensation.

Anyway I mixed some left over rise with broccoli frittata.

Of course I used Coconut Oil for cooking. 


I went to the gym after ward.
As every Monday I had as  Yoga with Lilli
She is a very kind person. At yoga there are people of the community that take some pose  very seriously, They are able to flex and arch as if they were make of flexible plastic.

I am there to protect my body and to stay healthy. Of course I know the limit of my body.
After Yoga I had Cycle with Misty.
She is a very nice person at the gym, encouraging the class to follow her lead and her enthusiastic approach to sport.
It is all well. Afterward I stretched accurately. Front tight, back legs my back.
It is all well.



On my way at the apartment I barely came back and took a shower that the fire alarm went off.
I was able to dress and  reach the safety point. Where everybody meets each time to alarm goes off.

You see it is a pleasant feeling the once of taking a shower and be forced outside by the fire alarm.

Obviously it was a very thoughtful move.

Once back it was time for my evening protein powder and meds.

I learnt to get protein powder after a work out to be healthy.

I slept OK (not well). I never sleep well. I  am got used to it anyway.

I make my own breakfast as always.. 
Very painfully accepting the need of taking pictures for proof.


This morning I had a congesta at the apartment.

While at AAC I had a couple of Tylenol.
I am used in getting PRN meds anytime I need it.



Roaming free at the park in the morning.
Peaceful day for myself.





Some like to snap a flower every day.

Other (me) like to keep it as is and to  snap pictures instead.





Enjoy the pictures. Different snapping preferences.


This morning I  get a Tylenol at the AAC. My head was hurting.
It might be correlated to yesterday evening fire alarm perhaps.
I am speculating.

Anyway at the AAC I greeted Amanda,  I mentioned her that I was glad  to meet her mom Alice.

Tomorrow morning I am going to the local dentist Perry Jue

I am going there for a check.
 I have been feeling a couple of premolars hurting whenever  I am flossing it.

Normally during the day I don't feel it. However when it is time to floss it.


My nurse told me that the Dentist will take a look at it. Based on the outcome of this look a treatment will be recommended to me. Simona will be kept in the loop of course.

I will have to go back at a later time to check the treatment.

Tomorrow I will be first going to the dentist, then I will be able to go to Homes of Hope.
Amanda was able to clarify this matter with me.


Tomorrow my mother will be going back to Verona from Fano. 
Her time at the seaside for this year is done. 
She mentioned she was happy to go back to Verona.
My brother Francesco will come to help her with the trip


Enjoy the reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment