Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wednesday August 24

It is a nice but hot day in Bakersfield.
The temperature for the the current week is in the 100s

Simona and the boys are well,

Busy with their own activities as always.

Organic breakfast as always..




Yesterday evening after dinner I went to the gym as usual.

Body pump with Ellie and Zumba with Mike,
At body pump I am doing a lot of repetition with light weights.
Zumba is a good aerobic sport at the sound of music. Love it.


Kyle took me to the gym.

Marnita came to pick me up afterward.

I love sport and I am doing whatever it takes to stay  fit.

I eat healthy, focusing on my veggie and protein intake.



In Italy my mom mentioned the other night they had a earthquake.

She is staying on the Adriatic coast at the beach. There is a family house over there.

She mentioned she was awaken last night as the shock made the furniture in her bedroom move around.


It is a matter of fact that Italy has been having in the past many huge earthquake.

Today I am going to have a hair cut then I will not be going to the gym.

I will have time to cook, I am planning to brine the chicken.


It is an experiment even for me.

I will let you know how well it goes.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment