Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tuesday August 2 2016

I feel I am spiraling down the drain again

For the past two days my sleep has been interrupted
The latest event happened last night at 12:15am. The battery of the fire alarm went off and the things started beeping until I called reception and got an NRS.  Armando came with a new battery..

Now let's understand each other maintenance at CNS.

It is good practice to get a regular maintenance completed with a log of which apartment passed.

This is a simple and good working practice that apparently is not shared by the current habits of the Rehabilitation Center.


As a result I am getting a  bad sleep.

Beside the nurse came at 6am to get the blood drawn..

Imaging the nightmare I am having with you

I am spending time blogging at the Homes of Hope in Bakersfield.

I had some work to complete for Amanda's family

It is my  best thus far.

I had a few questions left for today, I worked out the answer and gave the book to John, Amanda's husband.
Yesterday evening I did not went to the gym either as the previous night the fire alarm broke off at the apartment 
Can't sleep anywhere can't you?

Are you really  wondering what will happens next at the apartment..
Another pathetic excuse of sort 

Would you please explain why I take sleeping medication and help dear CNS?
Why I use Melatonine, Trazodone and Ambient as sleep aid...

Moving on from the rhetoric question.

I cooked myself a frittata 





No comments:

Post a Comment