Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wednesday August 31

Yesterday I came back at the apartment after therapy.

I made time to write to my family


The boys  went to Taekwondo.

After dinner I  went to the gym.

Yesterday I had body pump with Ellie and Zumba with Mike.

Both sport activities are good for my body.

The former is based on weight and movement.

I use it to stay light and focus on the precision of movement.

I know by experience my body can not take too much. I comply with this fact.

I am interested in bending my legs and in strengthening it.
Also I am working a lot on my core for stability.

Afterward I had Zumba with Mike.

It is a really enjoyable cardio exercise.



Beside the gym is a nice place for meeting all the people from the local community.

I am looking forward for going to there  each day.

This morning I had my usual breakfast, got a coffee with frothed milk and took off.

I had a doctor appointment. I went to Dr Jue to check my teeth.

I explained her the current situation. She took a couple of X-ray views based on my indication.
After developing the film  the doctor looked at it. The response was that there is nothing worrisome.

The pain I feel when brushing the teeth comes from my own doing.  I brush too hard and hence expose the sensitive part of the teeth. Hence it hurts.

I was told not to brush that hard. Dr Jue gave me Sensodyne toothpaste to use. Also I was reassured that I am doing a good job, perhaps a too good.

I  will be  following his instruction.
t the dentist I took stickers that I promptly distributed to the staff at CNS for their kids.

Everything was arranged very well and on time.
An NRS from CNS helped me at the dentist.

Once back at the clinic I had time to eat my fulfilling lunch.
Cream cheese salmon sandwich, a healthy salad. As fruit an apple and an orange.

It is all good.

I normally eat well in the morning and in the evening while at the clinic I only have a quick lunch as I like this way. I eat at the table under the patio next to Steve's  office.
It is a quite place to eat. Normally I place my calls from there. At time I find my wife at work in Pasadena, normally I find my mother at the phone, She is in Italy. Well I like to keep up with my family at my best.

Currently I am not in charge of anything at CNS, so I receive call from my wife whenever she feels like calling. Normally it is early during the day.


Enjoy the reading
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment