Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tuesday August 23

I had a very good night last night, I was sleeping deeply when the alarm woke me up at 6am this morning. I was up and decided it was time to get going.

This morning CNS  fulfilled my request for a brand new blender.



I  figure out that I needed one as after the gym I am making a healthy snack.

I am using Hemp Protein, milk and frozen banana.

At Trader Joe's Kenvas recommended me to freeze the bananas.
Of course first I peel it and cut into splices. I used a plastic container and then freeze it all.

For blending so far I have been using a little hand held device. It  has not been working that great.

So from now on I will be able to blend my  post gym shake.

Yesterday evening I went to the gym.

I  had Yoga and cycle. As you can see from the following picture I had my Yoga mat with me.

I think the light was a too yellow. My hat is actually light blue rather than green,




Yoga with Lilli and static cycle with Lolita.

Yoga practice is a good practice, focusing on one's breath and almost ending in a meditative state.

As always at 7pm it was time for me to leave the gym.

The evening supervisor Jose came to pick me up from the gym.


This morning in the am I went to do my usual walk in the park. I enjoyed the early hours of the morning.

The local flowers are always beautiful.




Yesterday I  had a good healthy dinner before heading to the gym.


I also took care of washing my bathroom carpet.

It really needed a wash.

I am going to keep washing it on a regular basis.

I hanged in the apartment the calendar I had from the Homes of Hope.



This morning I talked with Simona. She was taking the boys to school as always.
I  was convinced that today it was my brother Birthday. 
She reminded me it was not today. 

She also confirmed the Birthday of the her brother.
I added both to my phone.
Hopefully I remember it for next time.

Time to eat.

I have the left  ceviche..

Ii is about time to eat it.
It has fresh salmon in it.
Cooked into lime juice.


I make it on Saturday morning after going for Grocery Shopping.
This time is lasted longer than it used to.

Tostadas and apple together with the Salmon Ceviche,

While flossing my teeth I noticed that my premolar were sensitive.

I have been asked to monitor the level of pain during the week,



Lately I am very interested in trying to Brine some turkey breast meat.

Brining is a technique to moistorize the meat together with some herbs in order to prepare it for cooking.

It take a while as you can see in this example or check this second one.

This corresponds to the method of preparing  Salamoia in Italian.

Enjoy
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment