Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday August 22

I completed my work about the chapel wedding contracts here at the homes of hope.


I have been  working for a while on this matter.

There are two contract: the first for a full day, the second for partial day.

I am glad it is done. I double checked my work for completeness to the best of my capability.

I  have realized I tend to skip a few lines at the time.


My wife Simona and the boys are doing well.

I am able to come here at Homes of Hope everyday from  Monday to Friday.

I like this place and the people working here.

They are all good blessed people.

I had a good weekend.

I have been busy.

Zumba last Friday with Misty. Lee was also there at the gym with us.

 During the weekend I had a good time.

I took care of cleaning and washing my apartment very carefully.
I did grocery shopping at TJ's


I had a good time over there.
Jamie is always making sure I have a good experience


I spend almost $120 (auch..)

I cleaned the whole apartment as always.

Last Sunday I went to S. Philips the apostle church 

Afterward I went to the gym 

I met Nafsir


His sister is going to Korea as an exchange student.

I enjoyed my gym


It is a great love for sport.

As I was taken to the gym I had the chance of doing almost 4 miles on the stepper



I also came back from the gym by myself and signed back in.

I left at 4:40 pm and signed back in at 5:10 pm

My mother and my sister in law  Sara.

They are vacationing in Fano at the beach side.


My weight on my digital scale is 175.8 lb. At the gym there is an analog device and it reads 176.8 lb


Enjoy the reading time to go..
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment