Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday August 26 2016

The family is well. I talked to the boys this morning they were going to school.

Later in the day our eldest Chicco will go to play tennis while our youngest Lapo will go to play with Alan at Marina's place.

Simona is busy as usual at Caltech University.


I had a good night and slept well last night.

My head is fine. No headache today.
I am drinking a lot of water and a little coffee in the morning only.


Yesterday I  prepared an accurate grocery list for Saturday.  I  have been cooking the chicken breast I left in the fridge to brine.

The process of brining the meat is a well know method in food preparation. It is a new experience for me. I will try the chicken later during the weekend. I have stored it in the fridge.



Yesterday evening I  took time to do cooking.
Once done I was ready for the gym.

I had Zumba and cycle with Misty.

After cycle I stretched accurately my legs and left at 7pm.

While at the gym I greeted Cassie Marie. Yesterday it was her birthday. I wished her a happy birthday.

I have met her at church and in the Bakersfield community.

I met her with her dad Ron at the gym. 
I also met her with her grandma Rose at church.

How do I know all this information you might ask

Well my personality is to gather information about the local community.

After the gym I had my good protein shake.


I use whey protein,  bananas and whole milk.

Normally I have two bananas. I pick a frozen one from the freezer and a room temperature one.

I had a good night sleep. 
As usual no dreams I  can remember of.
Anyway I am used to this part.

I had a good breakfast this morning


Yogurt with Flax/Hemp seeds

Whole milk, blueberry, strawberry, cereal and trail mix 
Of course a cup of coffee with frothed milk.

In the morning I like to walk in the bark near the apartment.



I like to grab the newspaper at the newsstand as I am reading the newspaper at AAC.

Finally I like to help around at the apartment at my best. It is a good exercise for me to do.

I  am touching base with Lupe and/or any maintenance person for the item I need in the apartment.
Normally it is very simple item. Today for instance it was trash bags.

I got in touch with my Jolanta my Case Manager about my teeth.
While flossing it I can feel a premolar and a canine in the left hand side being sensitive and painful to touch.

Jolanta mentioned she was getting in touch with dr. Jue as soon as my nurse Melissa was coming back from her out of state travel.

Enjoy the reading. I am writing to you from the Homes of Hope. A Foster Parent Training Center in Bakersfield.

How do I know to use Ctrl + to increase the fond in a computer? Well it is stored somewhere in my brain and it coming up again. Floating to the surface once more.
It is good knowledge after all.
Enjoy the reading.
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment