Monday, October 10, 2016

Monday October 10

It is all good on a warm day in Bakersfield.

The morning started in walking tall at the nearby park for some morning exercise.

I got the money for the newspaper  machine. Today the newspaper was available for free.

I returned the money to Miss Mary at the reception.

I had a good and light breakfast as always. Oatmeal yogurt with Chia Seeds and Cereal with blueberry



I got ready for my daily activities in Bakersfield.

At some point in the morning Simona called me.
She was taking the kids to school.
She is going trough a very busy time at work.
It has always been busy for her.

I had  a good weekend

Yesterday evening I went to the gym by myself.



Here is the machine I am using as much as I can


At the gym I took my weight


177lb for the time being.


I did the robe trainer for 20 minutes to strengthen my back and then I switched to the stair master machine.
Overall I did 3 miles of stair master time. Good for my legs.
Also I did the  rotary torso  machine which good for my abdominal.
I went by myself by signing out and then came back  by signing back in.


Last Saturday October 8 Simona came to visit me 

She brought me back a T-shirt she purchased in China from her latest Conference Trip in Quindao.




We went to eat at Panera bread with the kids.




I had a good Quinoa salad



We  all had a good time it means a good family time.

Afterward we went to Macy's at Valley Plaza mall to purchase new Nike shoes for me.



My new Nike shoes costed $103.88 
I am always wearing it everywhere.



While at the Valley Plaza mall we met Lee who was looking for a present for his mother in law.birthday. He was pleasantly surprise to see us over there.
I normally meet him at the gym.

On Saturday evening Simona left to go back home and I went to see a movie.

It is Miss Peregrine and the Home for Peculiar Children


A good family movie. I liked the plot and her character. She embodies the gentle person that takes care of all the children.
In the morning I took care of cleaning the whole apartment as always.

The usual house keeping duties of the weekend.

Cleaning after myself and after the house.

In the morning I went to Trader Joe's

A lot of fun and good food.

I spent $103.88

Jamie was there as always to greet me  and have fun with me




I have a new supply of Halloween stickers for the kids at the Homes of Hope.
They play with it and always have a blast with it.


Jamie mentioned that her husband Thor now works at Walmart.
Well here is a place that is going strong overall.

On Friday evening I went to the gym to have a good time. I had Zumba with Caroline


Caroline with a black shirt and with her hat, Salve in pink next to me. Marilyn standing next to Caroline.


I wrote to my mother In Italy about a bad things that has happened to me last Wednesday



In a  nutshell I got bitten by another patient. As you know he bit me up well using a radio to bang on my face. CNS was promptly informed.

Well it is time to leave
Tomorrow Melissa mentioned I am going to have my flu shot for this year
Enjoy the reading
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment