Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tuesday November 11 2016

It is another good fall day in Bakersfield

The morning temperature is mild and feels fresh.

I started my day by wearing shorts, after going at the park I decided it was time for me for long pans today.

My mother in Italy is doing fine. She sent me this picture of herself.

She is experiencing painful feeling at her legs.


She mentioned she went to the local doctor (dr. Pilon) to have some medication.

She wishes me all the best she is happy than I am alright.

Simona and the boys are doing great. 

She is as busier than ever with many important meetings because of her job.

Clearly a key job for the whole family.

Today as always I started my day having  a healthy breakfast and walking around at the park to feel the morning air.



The weather is nice and cold.

A breeze is clearing the air, its quality is good today.


I had the money from the newspaper yet it was free today so I returned the money to miss Mary.
Whenever the newspapers is available for free I am returning the money.

You see in life when you are doing the right things you feel good.
I am always walking by the beautiful flowers at the apartment




This morning at AAC my Nurse (Melissa) gave me the latest flu shot.

It is highly effective. I am happy for this year I am protected.

Yesterday evening I came back to the apartment from the clinic. I got my 5pm Metagenics meds  and cooked my dinner.

First I cooked mushroom  in a pan.
I lightly seasoned it.



After cooking for a few minutes  I let it cooled down a bit.

In a bowl I broke a few eggs, added seasoning with Parmesan cheese.

Finally  I mixed the mushroom with the eggs and cooked a great frittata.

As always I used Coconut Oil to make sure the pan  surface was well protected

I had my dinner and then I was ready to go to the gym.

As it was a Monday I had Yoga with Lilli first  and cycle with Misty.


Yoga is a good practice of doing soft stretching and exercise.

It is a good relaxing environment to be.

Beside Lilli the teacher is always patiently insisting on the quality of kindness, patience and respect to one another.

After yoga I had cycle with Misty.

She is always a very inspiring person.

She is training the whole class and pushing everybody to do more.

Smiling and cheering everybody up.


She mentioned that next week she won't be able to make it as she has a doctor appointment.

I am sure Lolita or one of the trainers will take over.

After  the gym I could not see anyone from CNS (Dolores took me there).

So I figured out they had left.

I then rolled my Yoga mat into my back pack and started walking to the apartment by myself
It is an easy walk (about a mile away)

Finally Niki came to pick me up for the last stretch of the road. She invited me to get into the car and to drive with her.

I do not mind walking on the street side. Obviously CNS does mind a lot  that I walk in the darkness.
I fully understand as they have a huge liability.

Niki  mentioned that I was crazy as I did not mind walking back. 
I guess she is right. I can see her point now. Point well taken.

I had a quick and healthy lunch,
Left over soup, left over frittata, a couple of Tostadas and an orange
Good for the day.

After lunch I called home my mom in Italy,
She was relaxing and taking care of her legs.

We talked about the current political situation in US. 
The latest news from the political front. The incoming presidential election and the candidates behavior is clearly at the center of the conversation.


Anyway my mother  is doing fine over there. She is relaxing at home in Italy.

Our kids Chicco and Lapo are doing fine as well.

Right now they are busy with school and with their activities.

Yesterday they went to Taekwondo. 
Today they have homework and piano lesson. 
Tomorrow they have tennis or so I believe.

The world is getting warmer and warmer.

Here is an interesting article on this matter 

I took the liberty of copying the picture below.
It is very telling as it shows that temperature has been rising since the 1960



This is a temperature data set telling us that we leave on a warmer planet.
We are responsible for keeping our planet in good conditions for our kids.

Scientists are not alarmed by the current temperature situation.
 In the paper it is said that it is well within the current model and trends. 
from the paper above.

We’ve had a streak of record-breaking global temperatures, way above the levels we’ve seen so far,” Karsten Haustein, a researcher at Oxford University’s Environmental Change Institute, agreed. “But it didn’t come as a surprise to anyone who is familiar with the natural variability.”

I am sure that they understand what they are talking about.
I frankly do not understand the all modeling and data that represents the current temperature.






No comments:

Post a Comment