Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday October 3 2017

I had a good weekend by myself.

I like to be and stay by myself. I am fully independent (IOP)
In the local lingo I am classified as  Independent Operating Patient


As such I am doing everything I can do by myself.


Let's start from yesterday Sunday October 2.

On Sunday I went to Church. Finally Monseigneur Salvatore Gonzales (Sal) has arrived.
He read the gospel  about Faith being like a mustard seed. It is of the size of a mustard seed. Faith is about trust.

The gospel reading was such that we need to trust God that He is doing the right thing for us.  A little seeds of mustard goes a long way.

He told the story of a drowning  man in a river while he was trying to cross it.  Half way thru it he realized he needed help and called God.

He got to his help in different ways.


As I had a discount at the movie theater I gave $8.25 as offer at church.

The whole outing money I had left.

Lapo and  Chicco are fine.


Lapo got a costume for Halloween. He wanted to dress as a SWAT officer with handcuff and a whole associated toys.

Simona mentioned that our eldest Chicco still is thinking about his costume. Last year he dressed like Henry Potter.
On Sunday October 2 I went to church
+
 After church I had a good lunch. Polpettone (Meatloaf), potatoes and a banana


At 2pm I signed out and walked to the gym


At the gym I worked accurately on a selected  number of exercises

I removed working on a leg sled. This exercise was bad for my back as I was arching it.
After working on this I had been experiencing  a lot of back pain.

I  have been avoiding this exercise and will be removing from my own personal list.

Hence my back is feeling much improved.
I have been battling with a back pain for long time. Now I am feeling better. 

This is my weight (Digital)



Analog weight at the gum. It is 176lb


At 4pm I was done and I came back by myself.


On Saturday morning I cleaned the whole apartment.

The kitchen floor



The bathroom 



The apartment rugs was duly cleaned from the dust.



In the  morning I went to do Grocery Shopping at Trader Joe's.

As always Jamie was there. This time I brought for Delaney her daughter a pencil with a plastic skull for Halloween.

She appreciated the gesture.

After careful shopping we took these funny pictures 





This time my total was only $94.07
Good eating requires good food.

I met with Laree as Anna was not there.

All I needed was a bit of money.

I had $50 to boost my pocket money.

On Saturday  I also have been cooking a great Polpettone (meatloaf)

I used ground meat, carrot, celery, Parmesan, a couple of eggs.




I used coconut Oil to cook it in the oven.

This is a good Oil for high temperature cooking.




Here is the end result Wonderfully executed polpettone


On Saturday evening I saw a movie

I saw the movie Deep Water Horizon.
A true story about the worst man made disaster regarding Oil in US.

She is Morgana always happy to check about the family's status.



Everything went well.

I had a good night, I wake up early as always.
To tell it all I am sleeping a solid 9 hours at night from 9pm to 6am.

It does not matte the day of the week

I slept very well and had a good breakfast

The usual wonderful picture of the park near the apartment




My sister and her cat



Time to eat
Sincerely







No comments:

Post a Comment