Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wednesday October 19

Today I went to Dr Jue's office for a visit and a routine cleaning.

I have been reporting pain in chewing my food and at night pain in my left top side of the mouth.

The doctor checked my teeth.. I had a panoramic X ray this morning.

He concluded that as I have a deep byte I need a night byte to rest my mouth in a natural position


I will need to go back to get the print for the night byte.

As I had tine at the apartment this morning I took care of a few things.

I wrote to the boys




I have been washing a few item in the washer.
I was able to put it in the dryer before leaving en route the dentist.

Yesterday evening in the afternoon I had a quick dinner then signed out and walked to the gym by myself. It takes me about 25 minutes to walk to the gym by paying attention to the street.
I have to say that while some people do pay attention to the pedestrian, others do not really care much. I see it while crossing the street on protected place.

Anyway at the gym I had body pump and zumba with mike.

As it was late I came back with a van from CNS, Jennifer was at the gym with another patient.

I gladly waited for them to be done..

My body needs to warm up every time. Particularly after my last fall the other day in the stairs at the Homes of Hope.

Simona recommended me to always be using the rail while on  the stairs.


The good things is that my body is transferring one body pain in a location to a different one.

I wrote and send a letter to my mother back home, I wrote it in Italian.

This time it went smoothly as this language is coming back to me while using it.


This morning I had the first part of money management completed.
Time for receipt and everything  else
Tomorrow I will have a fresh amount of money.




No comments:

Post a Comment