Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thursday January 26

Yesterday evening I was booked for a haircuts.

As planned ahead I cooked  a good chicken broth.

I had the time to cut onions, garlic, celery, carrots, potatoes for making a soffritto.

As always I used  Coconut Oil for the soffritto.

Here are all the ingredients ready to be used

Here is the soffritto and the chicken legs getting browned together


I let the soup boil with water and  a bit of salt and herbs.



Once ready I added Olive Oil and Parmesan Cheese.
Olive Oil is always used in raw form. 

Afterward I went to Great Clips for a haircuts.

Over there I found that  the price in the outing sheet was outdated. It was raised to $15. As the outing schedule was wrong  my IPC was not aware either. Lucky I was carrying some extra dollar with me.




It is now $15.

Based on my experience the other day, the person was extremely rude and fairly unpleasant.

There was obviously something wrong with her.

She did not even thank me for tipping her $2...
Next time no tip for you guys at Great Clips.
By the way I just called them to let them know about my bad experience. 

There was no manager available. I talked with one of the employee and reported I am  not a satisfied customer..they asked me for my phone number. So I gave it to them.

I had a good and healthy breakfast today






This morning as part of the money management program  I was paid.

The money was ready for me.
I have $75 for grocery and $24 for outing.

Actually as agreed it was ready an extra $40 from my personal account .

I judged that I had enough money with me and that I did not need any extra.

So I let Miss Mary know at the reception that I did not need it this week.

She agreed and shredded the receipt for the extra money.

I went to take the newspaper and walk in the park. It is a nice and cold day.

As always I snapped a picture of the park . 






Time to eat


No comments:

Post a Comment