Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday January 24

Yesterday evening I came back to the apartment and had a quick dinner

I am using the food stored in the freezer because I am trying to rotate it

It was a stuffed bell pepper  from the freezer with newly cooked Basmati rice.



Afterward I went to the gym

Both Chicco and Lapo were doing homework yesterday.

I had Yoga with Lilli and cycle with Misty.

At yoga I did my best in  keeping my legs straight and my balance going.
At the gym there are other people much more flexible than me at a different fitness level than mine.

I am going there to feel good and to avoid any injury in my body.

Cycle is always cycle and it is closely matching a real life experience of an outdoor trip

She is Misty always happy to see me working out over there.


I stretched before leaving.

Afterward An NRS from CNS came to pick me up from the gym.

I learnt to keep in my bag an apple to refuel my body after my work out. 
 I get hungry petty quickly after my work out and I do not want to buy any snack  food at the gym

I checked back at the apartment cleaned up and got ready for my evening.

I slept well and waked up very rested.

I got a good breakfast. Cereal, with High Fiber Fruit and Nut Multi-grain Medley Cereal, Organic blueberry and Organic milk. Also  Organic yogurt with Chia Seeds


Finally it was time for my cup of coffee with frothed milk.


I walked in the park get the newspaper 

the park is recovering from the latest rain that has been trenching California.

Speaking of the rain, California is almost exiting a period of drought. You can read the Los Angles Time that is reporting about it.


Simona and the kids are fine.

The family is well today they are busy with their activity,

As always the kids are at school and Simona is at work.

I went to the AAC this morning, I got a quick chat with my Case Manager. Took a few good notes on my memory book. Got another book to write down any negative feeling that I may have.



Today the plan for me is to go to Eyemart tocheck if they can fix my eyeglasses. The lens felt off while I was taking a shower and it got scratched. The spot is right in the center of the lens some how my brain has to learn to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment