Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tuesday February 7 2017

I am feeling better, my cough it subsidizing and I am breathing better.

Yesterday evening I came back to the apartment and cooked a good Risotto Knorr  with funghi porcini.

It is a simple and delicious meal to make.



Afterward I had an apple and off to the gym

I signed out at 4:55 pm and walked to the gym. I  reached it  at 5:35pm.

I arrived on time to say hi to Karen. 

It was my day for doing yoga with Lilli.


Afterward I had cycle with Misty.


I snapped a picture with everybody and at 7pm a Supervisor came to pick me up.
This time it was mr Caesar to drive me back to the apartment.

I arrived at the apartment got a shower and a snack. Got my night meds and slept well.

As always I used my retainer and ear plugs to fall in deep sleep.

While at the gym I greetedMark. He used to work at CNS. He used to drive the bus.

He told me he is now a Lab Technician.

In the morning I had a good breakfast.

It is all good food.
Peanut butter, honey whole grain breads.


Cereal, milk and High Fiber Nut and Multi-grain Medley Cereal .

As always in order to get a bit of fresh hair I went to take a stroll in the park
Long strides and pushing from my heels.


I  got the newspapers - the last one of the day- I then  took the bus to AAC.
The usual procedure ensures.

I read the newspapers with the salient news of the days. I  actually conveyed to Amanda K. - the director of AAC- that in my opinion I am not doing anything to get back behind the wheel.
This is a simple observations based on actual facts.

If they really wanted to achieve it, they would act accordingly.

Obviously there is no actual wiliness to do so,

I am simply stating a fact.

I am obviously looking at the different therapeutic aspects of CNS.

I am good for trowing the trash around... but obviously not good enough to follow a formal therapy to be able to drive again.

Well. It is accepted and granted this way. 


Simona and the kids are fine.

Both Chicco and Lapo were up and running this morning. They were getting ready for school following their usual procedure. A bit of breakfast watching  TV in the morning 
They are going to be at tennis lesson after school later today.

Simona is going to be very busy, we talked earlier today while I was cleaning my breakfast dishes.
I guess this is enough for the day.

I read the following piece of news today.

Eric Fossum - far right- was the CEO of Photobit.


I worked there for a while when it was located in Plaza Las Fuentes in Pasadena California.
It was a young and dynamic company.

I  am glad he is being awarded for the invention of CMOS image sensors.
Photobit had been acquired to Micron Technologies. The same company that was in the DRAM business. Micron kept Photobit Operation for several years. I  believe right now it is all sold to ONSEMI.

This picture remembers of a cat we had in Italy, Its name was Ramon

The whole family got attached to him.
This picture was sent to me by my mother back in Italy.
I guess it is good that it is on the web.

The joke is that the cat is at a newsstand.
He is asking for the latest issue of a kids magazine. The title is Topolino.


Here is the comic issue.

In Italy it was a very popular comic among kids.
It is based on Walt Disney's characters.



No comments:

Post a Comment